Nillex the Best in Fluffy Defense [artist_jberg360]

Proud Sponsor of Fluffy Runner

150 Likes

Most importantly, can be reused many times!

21 Likes

Hope you bleed out you little Rapist

11 Likes

It might jam if too many stallions get snipped in too short a period.

Is it a storage box in the body that you empty occasionally?

Or is there a disposal method that runs something powered on fluffy penis that charges the battery for the snipper?

7 Likes

Radical

1 Like

It could be mechanical and self-resetting.

Honestly, it’d be simpler to make it like those one-way “dragon’s teeth” in some parking lots. Shaft goes in one way with no problem, but then gets ripped apart coming out. Or sliced.

6 Likes

But what im saying is I dont see the penis on the ground in the drawing. So it went somewhere… Which means that matter is probably stored in the decoy.

So after a while that storage could get full and even overflow every time it tried to open the thing to accept new members. At that point does the doll look like a ballooned soon momma from all the dicks in their stomach and the violaters could just enf a very sloppy 32nd + without getting dismembered?

2 Likes

Mkre likely it sotres the dicks and needs emptying. Though it is also possible it’s feet have tubes where the dicks are sent to an underground storage. After all, it has to be secured to the ground or it’ll be knocked over very quickly

The directions say to check it every day and empty the receptacle. You can gain access by opening the pelt with the zipper located on the stomach and remove the detachable bin. Dispose of the contents according to your local Fluffy disposal laws.

6 Likes

Love your comic I even have the one of crazy mummah

1 Like

That’s the mechanism used by Jimmy Olson when Brent Spiner interviewed him. Plus a spring-loaded section that slaps the stallion in the balls with spikes coated in a mixture of pepper spray and poison ivy juice.

1 Like

i thinking about what if those cut off D being turn into milk for babehs decoy or something like for additional take the babehs aways for exterminator or just you know…easy additional milk for your own babehs?

idk just my imagination

Is it murder if some dumb ads sticks his pecker in one… Got it chopped off… Then proceeded to die on your lawn? Ummmm just asking for a friend… Also got any spare shovels and a places to dig?

Hahaha best way to get rid of the horny shitrats.

200-1

1 Like

No way… This guy did the EXACT same thing I did but back in '21 LMAO

Nah, this pic is at least 5 to 6 years old if not older.

1 Like

Hahahaha that’s crazy! We all are one torturous hivemind.

That we are.
But Jberg is one of the original artists, back from the booru.

1 Like

I posted a couple to the Booru, loved that site. This one is really good as well, but booru felt more like a wild west