NINTENDO DIRECT MOMENT (GONE WRONG) (GONE SEXUAL) (GONE VIOLENT) rfrotiree

“OMG NINTENDO DIWECT!!!” Red Rocket yells. “WAN MAWIO KAWT WAVE FOWA NAO!!”
“What the fwuff am going on hewe?” Nixel says. “NINTENDO DIWECT! GATHEW FAMIWY AND FWENDSIES!” “Alwight Alwight.” Red Rocket gets up and shouts across the house so loudly that even the pillow mares and poopie babbehs wake up. “WHAT NAO!?!?” Forestfire responds, Whilst everyone unites in the living room TV. “Welcome to the nintendo direct of 2.7.2023.” The family cheers in unison. “TEE-HEE! Fowget Diwectsies! Wook at dancie babbeh!” Says a bestest babbeh. Sigh “Finally I’m ho-WHAT THE FUCK!!!” I yell. “WHAT ARE YOU CUNTS DOING HERE!!?” “we’we watching nintendo diwect!’ “NINTENDO DIRECT??? YAAAHHOOOOOO!!!”
Later, our first compilation of JRPGs shows up. “rrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! HOW MANY TIMES WILL THERE BE A JRPG!?” “Shhhh. we wan’ watch.” 10 JRPGs later, “Nixew bowed! am going to safe woomsies to watch diwect without you guys!” “Smawty too! Fowget these dummehs” “I’ll see you guys later!” “See what i told you?” Finally, once we get to our first highlight of the direct, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Wave 4 reveal, Pixel shouts, “OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! WAVE FOWA!!! SU EXCITED THAT PIXEW ABOUT TO DO ENFIES! ENF! ENF! ENF! ENF! ENF! ENF! ENF!”
“nu teww daddeh 'bout this!” “Stap pixew!” SHUTUP DUMMEH!” as pixel FUCKING KICKs the bestest babbeh to the wall! “EEEEP! DADDEH! HEWP BESTEST BABBEH! Huhuhuhu…” Red Rocket comes over and comforts the bestest babbeh. “Aww 'ou awwight?” "Nu daddeh! Meanie kick bestest babbeh! “It otay Excew! daddeh confwont dummeh!” as Red Rocket walks over to Pixel, “WHY U HUWT BESTEST BABBEH EXCEW?” “Pixew sowwy! Pixew nu mean to do that…” “Awwight then.” Red rocket grabs a wet wipe and wipes the shit off of Excel (Bestest Babbeh)'s Fur Pixel holds his head down in shame whilst everyone watches the rest of the direct.

FIN

4 Likes

10 Likes

Not even a skosh of a fuckin clue mate

4 Likes

Lol

I thought this was a take on that one rick and morty skit at first~