No Free Nummies. chapter 2 (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

I’ve decided to throw jelly a bone and make him get buff instead of being worked to death. That doesn’t however mean this story will end without fluffy death. Hope you folk enjoy.

You work day in and day out. Farmer daddy is hard but he’s never been outright cruel to you. You stay fed and you have a housie for your special friend and soon babbehs who should be coming any day now.
You’ve noticed the mowing has been getting easier as days go by. You’ve noticed yourself getting smaller too. Less fat and More built. Makes it way easier to pull the mower.

The farmer hooks you up.
“Alright boy. You know what ta do.”
Farmer daddeh says.
“Otay fawmah Daddeh!”
You say as you begin.
It’s the same field you cut the first day here.
“Jewwy Gon be bestest Daddeh foh bestest babbehs evah!”
You say wondering to yourself just how great it’s gonna be once your babbehs are here.
Before you know it you’re done. The sun starts to set.
This time it only takes you two hours instead of three. Your hoofsies still have hurties but you can feel yourself slowly getting better.

“Good job boy good job. Ya know what boy. You’ve been better than I thought you’d be so I’ll tell ya what. T’night I’ll whip ya up something good besides that old kibble I’ve been givin ya. How does that sound boy?”
You get excited and start wagging your tail like a barkie monster.
Gasp jewwy git udda Nummies? Yay! Jewwy Wub gud Nummies!”
You say as the farmer unstraps you from the mower.
“That’s another thing. I don’t think jelly really suits ya boy. How about I give ya a new better name?”

You look at farmer daddeh with wide eyes. You’ve always liked being named jelly but that was the name your old meanie mummah gave you. This was your new farmer daddeh.
“Nyu namesies foh jewwy? Otay… What am nyu namesies fawmah Daddeh?”
You ask in anticipation.
“Well with them there muscles yer gettin. I would name ya Hercules but that’s a bit too much for a fluffy to say. Samson would be fitting but that’s too generic. I’ll name you… Goliath.”
You think about it before pronouncing your new namesies.

“Fwuffy am gowiaf?.. YAY! FWUFFY AM GOWIAF! Gowiaf wub nyu namesies fawmah Daddeh!”
The farmer laughs.
“Heh. Well wear it with pride boy. You’ve earned it.”
You liked whenever Farmer Daddeh told you that you earned something. It made it feel special. He took you back to your house and ran inside.
“Alright now. You go in there with yer woman and I’ll git yer supper.”
Farmer Daddeh leaves. You run up to your special friend.
“SPECIAW FWEN! GUESS WHATSIES! FWUFFY HAB NYU NAMESIES!”

Her ears perk up but she doesn’t move. She’s entered the completely immobile stage of pregnancy
“Speciaw fwen got nyu namesies!?! Yay! Wat am nyu namesies?”
She asks.
“Fwuffy am jewwy nu moh! Nao fwuffy am gowiaf!”
You say while trying to strike a pose.
“Oooh. Am pwetty namesies gowiaf! Am fwuffy git nyu namesies tu?”
She says excitedly.
“Gowiaf sowwy Speciaw fwen. Fawmah Daddeh nu gib Speciaw fwen namesies yet.”

Her ears lower in disappointment.
“Das Otay. Am suwe wiww hab nyu namesies soon”
As soon as she says that the farmer comes in with your bowl. The smell hits you immediately.
Sniff sniff… Das… SKETTIS!?!”
You run up eagerly waiting for farmer daddeh to put it down.
“Here ya go Goliath. I figured since you’ve been doing such a good job I’d make ya something good. I remember hearing you Fluffies like spaghetti.”
He sits it down and you start digging in.
You stop eating and look up.
“Fank ou foh skettis fawmah Daddeh! Skettis am bestest Nummies evah!”
Stopping yourself before you eat it all you push the bowl over to your special friend. You both num the whole bowl. Licking the sauce from the bottom and sides.
“Skettis am gud foh tummeh babbehs… I feew dem makin dancies in tummeh… Dey… Dey dancie a wot… Um… UUUUGH big Huwties!”
Farmer daddeh walks over.
“Uuugh… BIGGEST POOPIES!”

Your special friend screams.
Gasp FAWMAH DADDEH! BABBEHS AM CUMIN!”
You hurriedly run behind your special friend.
“Well I’ve helped birth everything from sheep to cows before so this should be alright.”
Farmer daddeh says as he walks with you.
“Push girl push. I can see the first ones head.”
Farmer Daddeh says. You watch as farmer daddeh gently catches your first babbeh and sits him down in front of you.
“SPECIAW FWEN! WE HAB BABBEHS NAO!”
She ignores you as she keeps pushing.
Two, three, four, five. You have five babbehs.
Now deflated your special friend turns around and starts giving the babbehs lickey cleanies.

A pink pointy babbeh, a red wingeh babbeh, a blue earthy babbeh, a dark green wingeh babbeh, and a yellow earthy babbeh.
Your so excited
After giving lickey cleanies your Special friend guides the mewling foals to her mily places.
“Am suu happeh dat babbehs fiwst miwkies am sketti miwkies. Mummah wub babbehs. Babbehs wub mummah. Dwink wots ob miwkies. Gwow big an Stwong.”
She feeds each of them. They let out cute little burps as they finish. Your special friend falls asleep around your new babbehs. You follow suit.
“Fank ou fawmah Daddeh. Gowiaf wub babbehs” you say as you join the fluffpile.

“Yeah they are cute ain’t they? Well. For now your special friend there can recover. In about a week she’ll start her part Workin.”
You look at farmer daddeh.
“Buh if Speciaw fwen wowk hu take cawe ob babbehs?”
You ask.
“Don’t worry Goliath. I told ya I’d take ya in. You ain’t met my wife but she’ll watch your foals while your both workin.”

“Waif?.. Wha dat fawmah Daddeh?”
Farmer daddeh gets a weird look on his face then smiles.
“Well in yer language I guess you’d say my special friend. Anyways goodnight boy. I’ll wake ya bright and early tomorrow like always.”
You didn’t know that farmer daddeh had a special friend. You’re sure she’ll take great care of your babbehs. You can’t wait to give them good namesies. You snuggle into your new family fluffpile and go to sleep.

The next day you’re up before farmer daddeh comes. You wait for him by the door. The babbehs are still asleep in your special friends fluff.
Finally the door opens.
“Gud moaning fawmah Daddeh!”
You say.
“Well boy ain’t this a surprise. You beat me to it.”
He walks in and sits down your breakfast. Kibble and water. A basic meal but you’ve come to enjoy it.
“I put a little more in it for your woman. Gotta feed y’all’s kids and all.”
You go ahead and eat your share before you wake up your special friend. She needs her sleep after giving birth.

“Daddeh. Befoh we stawt wowk can we gib babbehs namesies?”
You ask.
“Why sure. After all a baby needs a name. Eventually when they get older I’ll get them used to workin too. We’ll have a whole team ta git things done.”
You run and wake up your special friend.
“Speciaw fwen! Fawmah Daddeh gun gib babbehs namesies!”
She wakes up.
“Babbehs git namesies! Yay!”
Your special friend says. She starts eating her share of the kibble as the farmer and you walk over to the foals now peeping wondering where their mother has gone.

First up is red wingey babbeh.
“Well it looks like it’s a boy. We’ll name him cherry.”
Next is the pink pointy babbeh.
“A little girl. Fitting. We’ll call her… babydoll.”
You think it’s a little weird naming a babbeh babbeh but hey that’s what farmer daddeh wants.
Next is the blue earthy.
“Another girl. We’ll call you grape. Blueberry would be good too but that’s too easy. You’ll be grape.”
You wub little grape. You wub all your babbehs.
Next is the yellow earthy.
“Wow you’re gonna be a big boy.”
He was bigger than the other babbehs.
“I’ll name you Ox. You’ll make a great worker.”
Last up. The dark green wingey babbeh.
“And how could I name a little green fella like you anything except pickle.”

All your babbehs had good namesies. Your special friend looked at farmer daddeh.
“Fawmah Daddeh… Can fwuffy hab namesies?”
Farmer Daddeh looked down at your special friend.
“Well the babies get names because well… They’re babies. They can’t really fend for themselves. Your special friend here gets a name because he’s worked hard and earned it. You have yet to earn it. You’ll git a name eventually. After I see how good of a fluffy you are. Anyways it sounds like yer foals are hungry.”
The babbehs have started chirping for miwkies. Your special friend looks sad but she’ll get a good namesie eventually.

She starts feeding the foals.
“Otay. Mummah says chewwy an Ox go fiwsties. Den gwape an babbehdoww… Den pickwe.”
She says with a bit of disdain in her voice.
“Hmm… Well I guess as long as he gets fed it’s all fine. You ready to start boy?”
Farmer daddeh asks.
“Am weady ta cut aww da gwassies fawmah Daddeh!”
You say. You give all your babbehs Huggies then go to work. You managed to cut four whole fields today all by yourself. The thought of coming home to your babbehs fills your mind. You love them all suuuuuuuuu muchies! Finally the sun starts going down.
“Alright boy time for dinner and bed.”
Farmer Daddeh says while unhooking you from the mower.

You go back to the barn housie with farmer daddeh.
“Speciaw fwen! Am homesies! Nyu Daddeh wan pway wif ba…BABBEH!!!”
As you walk in you see your special friend giving your babbehs Huggies. All except for pickle who’s laying and crying in a pile of poopies. You run over.
“PICKWE! BABBEH!”
You pull him out and give him lickey cleanies. It doesn’t taste pwetty but you wanna save your babbeh. You can hear his little tummy rumbling. He’s hungry.

“Speciaw fwen nu feed pickwe!?! Wai babbeh in poopies!?! Babbeh nu foh poopies babbehs foh Huggies an wub!”
You declare giving Huggies to your still hungry babbeh.
“NU! Bad babbeh! Bad poopy babbeh nu git miwkies! Miwkies foh pwetty babbehs!”
She says. You look at farmer daddeh. He looks mad. Really mad. You e never seen him this mad. Even when he accidentally gives himself huwties with his hammer and says bad wordies.
“Well… I think I have a perfect name for you… Bitch.”

32 Likes

Honestly might be better to cut losses now and milkbag her until the foals grow into workers. If she’s already acting like this I have my doubts she’d be an obedient or effective worker, and Goliath already shows that he doesn’t show any favoritism nonsense. Let him and the farmer’s wife raise them while mummah can give them milk to grow strong for field work. Farmer seems reasonable if not a bit naive to how fluffies operate, so I hope he doesn’t let anything too stupid happen because he seems smarter than that regardless.

9 Likes

I decided to make this the backstory for pickle so sadly he is gonna end up somehow in the shelter. I think I forgot to mention this but The farmer and his wife are older so he’s limited in his fluffy knowledge. Biggest proof being he’s treating them like work horses. Lol

9 Likes

Ohhh I somehow blanked on him being one of your fluffies and didn’t make that connection lol. Well at least we know he survives to reach that point and find a nice forever home.

3 Likes

Concur. This one needs to get dunked.

3 Likes

Hope ox doesnt end up being a spoiled smarty, he would probably be great for work like his dad, hell maybe if the farmer did his research and got a flaffalo mare he could make even stronger working fluffies. Hope bitch gets whats coming to her and that she suffers extensively, maybe gets ripped apart by a fox or a coyote. Looking forward to how the story progresses!

1 Like

“Otay. Mummah says chewwy an Ox go fiwsties. Den gwape an babbehdoww… Den pickwe.”
She says with a bit of disdain in her voice. :concern:

The hugbox can only last so long, protect babbeh at all costs… well… Ox is concerning i can smell the bestest potential from here, and hes a unit. farmer daddeh doesnt seem the type to waste time, if special freind wants to fuck around she gonna find out! :gotsketties:

5 Likes

Buffy: “Du ou’ eben wift!?”

2 Likes

WE WERE GOING GOOD WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

2 Likes

No one can predict when the bitch mare will strike. All we can do is keep our shotguns loaded.

3 Likes

Poor Pickle so this is the backstory, man the mare just went 0-100 bitch a name worth giving.

This is one of my new favorite stories! I just love working fluffies :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t really used any fluffy variants in my stories yet but I may steal the fluffalo idea. Lol.

1 Like

All the better, i wouldn’t suggest it if i didnt want it to be used. Loving it all so far, keep up the good work

1 Like