No Free Nummies. part 1. (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

I know this is short compared to most stuff I post but for once I’m stumped on the direction to take this. Should I have the farmer literally work him to death or should I go the route of jelly slowly getting into shape and becoming a buff fluffy. Learning that he has to work to earn things in life. Tell me what you guys think. Anyways I hope you enjoy.
This is loosely based off of Enslavement by: Spoosh

Your name is Jelly. You’re a bright red earthy stallion with a orange mane. You live with your special friend in what used to be a fox den. Though you don’t quite know what a fox is. You used to have a human mommy who fed you good human Nummies everyday but you ran away when she was gonna take your special lumps. You needed special lumps for babbehs. You met your special friend afterwards and you two lived off trashy Nummies for many forevers.

But now you discovered a big green place completely full of fresh human Nummies. You and your special friend have gotten so chubby from all the good Nummies that it’s starting to get hard to get out of the hole. Your special friend is a soon mummah so you let her stay home and bring her Nummies. You sit down by your favorite Nummie bush and pick yourself off a big juicy Matoh Nummie.
“Jewwy wub Matohs! Bestest nummies ebah!”
You take a bite. It’s nice and tangy and soft. The juice flows down your talky place as you munch.

“So you’re the bastard that’s been eating my crops.”
You look up and see a human. You’re so happy.
“Hewwo hooman! Am jewwy! Ou be nyu Daddeh foh jewwy an Speciaw fwen! Speciaw fwen am soon mummah an babbehs nee housie!”
The man looks at you.
“Sure. Why don’t you take me to your um… Special friend. And I’ll take both of you to my house.”
You’re so excited. You’ve found a brand new daddeh for you and your family. You’re such a good fluffy. You get to give your babbehs a warm housie. Hopefully with sketti and toysies. It’s going to be great!

You lead your new daddeh to your hole housie.
“Speciaw fwen! Cum outsies! Jewwy find nyu Daddeh foh fwuffies an soon babbehs!”
Your special friend waddles out. She’s almost too big to move. You know that means tummie babbehs will be here soon.
“Hewwo nyu Daddeh! Wiww ou take soon mummah an Speciaw fwen ta nice housie? Gib wub an Nummies?”
The man looks at you two and gives a smile.
“Just the two of you huh?”
He reaches down and picks up your special friend.
“SCREEE! UPSIES BAD FOH TUMMIE BABBEHS!”

“Pwease nyu Daddeh! Wet Speciaw fwen downsies!”
He looks at you.
“Gotta take you to your new housie somehow! Heh! You better follow if you wanna see her again.”
You listen and follow your meanie new daddeh. He takes you into an old wooden housie. It’s dirty and has cobwebs everywhere.
“Huuhuu. Nu smeww pwetty.”
You say to yourself. Finally he sits your special friend down.
“Alright listen up shit heads. You wanna live on my farm? Fine. But if you’re gonna eat like horses. You’re gonna work like horses.”
He says.
“Buh… Buh Daddeh… Speciaw fwen nu can wowk. She hab babbehs.”

“I can see that. That means until she has her foals you’ll be doing double the work. I hope your ready boy. You’ve got a lot of work to do to pay off all my crops you’ve eaten. That food wasn’t free. Neither is the rest of the food you’ll get here.”
Daddeh seemed so nice before. Well at least you have a housie instead of a hole in the ground. That’s better for your babbehs and your special friend.
“Otay… Jewwy wowk foh Nummies.”

He smiles again.
“Good. Get settled in because you start in an hour.”
He shuts the door and leaves.
“Huuhuuhuu! Mistah gib soon mummah bad upsies. Soon mummah hope nu gib tummie babbehs huwties huuhuu.”
You look around the building and spot an old pile of brown grassies in the corner.
“Wook Speciaw fwen! Jewwy find ou a sweepy pwace!”
You lead the bloated mare over to the pile.
“Fank ou Speciaw fwen. Soon mummah wub ou!”

“Jewwy wub soon mummah. Jewwy wub tummie babbehs too.”
You snuggle with your special friend for what seems like many forevers. You can’t wait to be a Daddeh.
Suddenly the door opens. And new daddeh comes in carrying something.
“Alright boy. Let’s get something straight. I don’t care about your name. You answer when I call you boy. Second of all. You need this to do the work.”
He walks over to you and places a leather harness over your talky place and front leggies.

“Now. Let’s get you started boy.”
You turn around.
“Bye Speciaw fwen! Jewwy Wub ou!”
You say as you follow nyu Daddeh. He takes you to a big field covered in green grassy Nummies.
“Alright. Your job is to cut ALL this nice and short.”
You look around.
“Buh… Fwuffy can nu nummie aww deez gwassies?”
He laughs.
“You won’t be eating them. You’ll be using this.”
He hooks you to a big metal machine. You don’t know it but what he hooked you to an antique non powered lawn mower head.

“You just walk.”
He says. You try to walk. It’s hard.
“Eeeeerrgg… Dis fingy heaby.”
He laughs.
“Did you expect work to be easy boy? Now keep going. If you stop I’ll kick you out and you’ll never see your special friend or babies ever again.”
These words scare you. You suck it up and start walking. The drag is excruciating as every now and then the spinning blade gets jammed on too much grassies. You have to walk backwards then go again. The heat. You’ve never realized just how hot it was until just now. Your body and legs scream for water as you continue to trudge forward cutting the grass.

" Huff huff huuhuuhuu. Evewyfing huwties! Hoofsies huwtie wowstest! Nee wahwah! Neeeeeee dwinky!"
After 3 grueling hours you cut the field. You notice the sun already going down. Daddeh sits there drinking a bottle of water. Was he watching the whole time?
“There now that wasn’t so bad was it?”
He asks. He unhooks you from the meanie mower.
“Pwease Daddeh. Fwuffy nee sweepies. Fwuffy nee dwinkies an Nummies.”

“I suppose you’ve earned it for the night. Alright. Back to the barn.”
He takes you back. Your special friend lay in the grassy pile sleeping.
“Alright now you wait here and I’ll bring you what you’ve earned.”
He leaves. You limp over and lay beside your special friend.
“Huuhuu. Special fwen. Jewwy wowk hawd. Hoofsies huwt. Pwease gib Huggies.”
You say. She reaches over and gives you what you ask for. Even the Huggies don’t do much for your aching hoofsies. Finally the door opens.
“Alright. Chow time!”

Daddeh sits down two bowls. You immediately shove your face Into the water bowl. Drinking fast. Even licking the drops off of the sides.
“Slow down boy. Otherwise your friend won’t get any.”
The farmer says. He’s right. You leave the little that’s left for your special friend and look at the Nummie bowl. It’s full of brown dry pieces of kibble.
“… Daddeh? Why jewwy get kibbwe? Ou hab aww kinds ob gud Nummies. Wike bewwy Nummies an mato Nummies. Eben wahwah mewon Nummies.”
Daddeh looks down to you.
“That’s because those are fer sellin. Not eatin! Be happy you get the damn kibble. I could have fed ya pig slop!”
He starts to walk out.
“And be ready to wake up nice and early tomorrow. I’ve got three more fields that need mowin!”

He leaves and locks the door. Your special friend waddles up and starts eating the kibble. You let her have most of it. You start to wonder what your precious babbehs will look like. You hope you have one that looks just like you do.

Tiredness soon takes over. You snuggle with your special friend and go to sleep. Not knowing what backbreaking labor tomorrow will bring.

43 Likes

Seems fair.

3 Likes

Nice. I would go the slow learning and becoming buff route. I think it has more mileage in it and could present more interesting situations.

6 Likes

If they and any other fluffies eat more of those crops, they deserve to pay back somehow. Or just slaughtered and be food themselves.

2 Likes

It’s nice to see fluffies being put in place to earn their stuff :3

1 Like

Hopefully he can snack on the trimmings~ assuming he gets the occassional break?

1 Like