No friend! (InfraredTurbine)

Hm nope, I think that’s no friend dude!

For illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me :wink:

32 Likes

Bestest nyu fwiend!!

6 Likes

“That what am nut fowebah sweepies what can sweep fowebah, An’ wit stwange fowebas eben fowebah sweepies may sweep fowebah!”

7 Likes

“Da oldesht emotwion known toh mahn is Fwear, and the oldesht known fworm of fwear is fwear oh da unknowwn”

6 Likes

issat a roll20 token i see?!

good stuff, love to see the eldritch horrors getting some love every once in a while on here!

2 Likes

“Fwuffy did dah chants an’ did dah dance, an’ much to fwuffy’s suwpwise, fwuffy found an ancient deity wiff tentacwes an’ gwowin’ see-pwaces!”

5 Likes

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.
I shall await The Great Dreamer.

2 Likes

I’m not entirely convinced that fluffies aren’t the result of some entity of the Mythos. Prove me wrong.

2 Likes

If you haven’t read The Dunwich Horror I highly recommend it. It’s probably my favorite Lovecraft story.

2 Likes

Give the big guy a fluffy to snuggle while he sleeps?

2 Likes

“SCREE WAWA BAD FO FWUFFY!”
“AGH BOATS BAD FOR THE OLD ONE!”
i think they would get along fine :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Aquafluffy! Or a munchkin.

Motorboat noises from the depths

2 Likes

Um, where’s Dr Apfelpherd? He is late in our monthly meeting?

Daddeh am sweeping, gu dat wai, up teh impossible tingies, and im sum pace dere.

Thanks! Welcome to the Herd!

Hewd? Am staysies?

Kiddo, Dr Apfelpherd does his work at his office, your in his estate, your part of the herd.

Yay! Su Happ, heawt ouchies nu moweh!

1 Like

Damn good chutulu-chan, yer out early?

chutulu: ( some ranting noises cause me to wake up and found these abomination known as fluffies in my dreams! ) :grimacing:

2 Likes

As the world collapses into madness, only fluffies are too stupid to understand the mind-shattering depths of existential horror.

-Fwuffy wuv siwwy skettie-mouthie daddeh!
-I, uh, like you too, cute mortal being.

2 Likes