No good deed. (Mexi)

@Mexi … DUUUDE, your lighting and shading looks so friggin good, especially on your creatures! Way to go :thumbsup:

4 Likes

At first I thought it was going to be a scene from stalker…

3 Likes

Oh, so the original intention was empathetic Flareon, but it couldn’t be done due to the software issues? That actually makes me feel a lot better. My faith in Eeveelutions being innocent is restored.

Might I also make a prequel/sequel suggestion

Eevee gets bullied by a Smarty for being a “poopie” colour

Eevee runs away, gets lost in the snow

This comic happens

Flareon leaves cave to take vengeance against Smarty.

“Dummeh poopie munstah! Take worstest stompies!”

Flareon flame sneezes again

“SCREEEEE!!! BURNY HURTIES! NU WAN! NU WAN! HUU HUU!!!”

Flareon returns to cave and makes a memorial for his Fluffy friend out of rocks or something.

Alternatively just a comic about a Fluffy and a Pokémon going around, kicking the asses of Smarties

3 Likes

Dude, you have no idea how fragile fluffies are.

3 Likes

This is awesome and hilarious. I always approve of fucked up Pokemon shit, like the Voldemort/Pikachu fanfic that was floating around a few years ago.

3 Likes

Man, imagine the poor dope that throws a fluffy pony out into a Pokemon match.

1 Like

Lmao

Always good to see your stuff @Mexi
plz never stop posting

5 Likes

Yeah, the original intention was the Flareon to realize something was wrong after smelling the burned flesh and hacking.
It would’ve placed its paw on the fluffy and shook it to try and wake it in the same way the fluffy had tried earlier, only this time it didn’t work.
As it left the cave it was going to look back at the corpse with a look of sadness before taking off.

The prequel/sequel idea: love it. Once I get a better PC made to handle some of the stuff I put this one through I’m gonna make it.

2 Likes

You just want to see a bullsquid eat a fluffy don’t you?(me too)

2 Likes

Now I want to see some fluffies fall off a boat into Humboldt squid-infested waters. Sea wolves, packs of thousands.

1 Like

As far as I remember from the lore I studied about 5 years ago, fluffies are so fragile that they can break their legs just by jumping 5-10cm down…so…

1 Like

Poor Fluffy :pensive:
Great work, though!

2 Likes

ngl dude this is fucking awesome.

1 Like