No good deed. (Mexi)

@Karn
This isn’t part of P3’s challenge but I imagine she’d still probably enjoy it.

88 Likes

That is fucking rad dude.
I will share this with her posthaste.

10 Likes

When i saw pokemon i thought it was bear…

5 Likes

I saw Flareon and thought this would end with the two friends getting nice and warm

Then I saw the tags and realised only one of them would be getting warm.

Really, really warm

4 Likes

Fantastic as always well done :heart::heart:

3 Likes

It’s well made and an interesting story, but as a Pokémon fan this bothered me so much that I had to make an account to talk about it. I personally don’t think that something as lovable and affectionate as an Eeveelution could accidentally kill something that was friendly to it and not be sad about it, even if it is a Fluffy. Especially something that rescued it from the cold. It’s a disservice to Flareon, if anything. Poor baby would never :frowning:

Also how do you delete an account? I just wanted to leave one comment, I prefer to just browse the site instead of interact

4 Likes

The comment will be gone if i delete the account

2 Likes

Just return to the shadows and lurk.
And try not to take any of this stuff too seriously. It’s all in good fun.

4 Likes

Ah ok, I guess I’ll just leave the account up for now.

2 Likes

Just what karn said, having an account is not an obligation to interact

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

There’s a great deal of cute content that’ll wash the bad taste from your mouth.
There’s a lot of cute ones with Pokémon linked here

1 Like

At first I thought it found uranium or plutonium

1 Like

Damn, was not expecting a pokemon

2 Likes

Oh, that is so much better. I think my favourite stuff on this site is the Hugbox pet Fluffy stuff because Fluffies can be cute (they’re literally designed to be) and the Neutralbox feral Fluffies trying to survive in the wild. I think the concept of “Manmade species of cuddly creatures escaping and having to adapt to the environment” is really fascinating. I’ve read the Fall of Cleveland, and the chapters with Bowser’s herd were my favourites.

I try to steer well away from the Abuse box posts. Maybe that sort of thing was more appealing in the early internet where the concept of the Fluffy was invented, but I feel like the graphic torture of animals with the intelligence and maturity of toddlers (ESPECIALLY THE FOALS) that were designed to love and trust humans crosses so many lines. It’s just way too much, man. I don’t want to see it.

The only exception are the fluffies that commit sexual assault and the bitch mummahs who kill their foals for not being the right colour or being an alicorn. Honestly, go ahead. Stick them in the extreme torment device or something. They’re the ones that deserve it. (But leave the foals alone, they’re completely innocent most of the time. The bestest babbehs could probably be disciplined without mutilating them, they don’t know any better yet.)

TDLR: Nature killing Fluffies = Sure, Ok, that’s how nature works. The abuse posts are too much like animal/ child abuse for my taste, they’re extremely upsetting

4 Likes

I thought it’s the rock from the first half life

1 Like

This is my thought process exactly. Thank you for putting it into words, I’ve always had trouble with that.

4 Likes

A happy ending we can all get behind.

4 Likes

His cowd times came to an end

3 Likes

I do actually agree with you and I did want to show the Flareon showing a bit more emotion to it’s companions death, but unfortunately with how much it takes to render the two together in a single frame I had to make the choice to keep the interaction to a minimum.

3 Likes