No love required_Dead end_abandoned baby daycare (TheRapist)

84 Likes

This is good. Fuckng Shit colored foal had the nerve to try and be happy? I hope its end is as painful and lonesome as possible.

6 Likes

Eww. Gross little diaper baby. He looks like he reeks.

6 Likes

Your foals are so pitiful it’s unreal. I love it.

7 Likes

God damn it this shit ass won’t shut up for 10 minutes

3 Likes

The pats always get me. Perfectly pitiful poopie in pampers, the tear tracks rule

5 Likes

Why the diaper? Why not just a paper bag to keep your car seat clean before flinging it out a window?

3 Likes

I don’t know why l, but the pats get me as well.

3 Likes

Oh man, those pats really close the deal. I’d wanna adopt that shitrat and try to give him a good home and some good experiences…

2 Likes

That FUCKING tapping

2 Likes

Can confirm, paper bags are stronger than they seem. I once drunk puked in one for two hours!

1 Like

This is so pathetic I love it

1 Like

You cant be that dehydrated your nose is running! :gotsketties:

Poopies lying again, disgusting creatures!

kicks it away

3 Likes

Poopies Deserve to be abandoned
Because they are ugly and worthless :imp:

2 Likes

That lash game is horrendous. It’s probably been using its mummah’s MLM makeup. No wonder it got put in ‘daycare’.

1 Like

Maybe its mummah used it as an MLM makeup model until the toxic ingredients sealed its eyes shut. Thanks to increased sales, she was able to afford a prettier fluffy.

(but seriously, this art style is wonderful! So pathetic and disgusting while having all the ingredients of cuteness. Chef’s huggies.)

1 Like

It’ll starve to death or die from an infection from sitting in its own waste 24/7.

2 Likes