sensitibe

Since you read this far:

• I’m fine with this
  • Too derivative, stick to wholly original compositions

0 voters

38 Likes

I think it’s awesome.

8 Likes

Sensitive baby that can talk?! Liar! LIAR!!!

8 Likes

like the overlay of cheeps.

6 Likes

As a general rule I’m not a huge fan of AI art but I think for fluffy purposes it could be really cool.

9 Likes

I mean the final art is definitely better than the AI piece, AI is great for generating references so something exactly like this is perfect

5 Likes

I kinda get Cruelty Squad energy from this.

“SKY DADDEH LIGHT SEVERED
YOU ARE A FWUFFY ANIMATED BY HEAD-SKETTIES”

1 Like

Good god, i magine a slurpcore version of the “wittabawks” song…

1 Like

Use AI for a launching point and make your own work, imo. If this is the result then it just goes to show how much better the result is! AI always has this homogenised, repetitive look whereas with human creations you can see all the little imperfections and details that make art so attractive to begin with.

I’m terrible at making logos, so AI has been invaluable to help me nail down some inspiration when it comes to making particular elements in other work, but just using its results wholesale just seems to defeat the point to me. It can show you what you THINK you want to see but it’ll never totally nail down what you want to show.

This is just fanart, nothing wrong with it

AI as a starting point and to get ideas/general references is also perfectly fine

What do you mean by this tho? Like how the fluffies are treated?

No, they’re talking about the use of AI-generated art to tell fluffy stories.

I kind of I don’t know man. I mean ai art is good as a reference but to use as art?
:thinking: