No More Being A Fluffy (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

no more fluffy

This whole leg thing is very silly.

58 Likes

I need one of your fluffies using soda cans as stilts and looking sadly at viewer

Fwuffy nu fwuffy anymo’

10 Likes

I like that the leg medicine comes in pringle form. :slight_smile:

“Wha’ happen if ou’ eat mowe of fwuffy nu mowe?”
“Nu knyo…” They proceed to eat another. Fluffy stands up on their hind legs and gains abs as they become anthro. (( If you want to go into more detail: and either a censor bar (male) or two censor bars (one for the crotch and one for the chest as their boobs shift to their chest). ))
“Otay, fwuffy definetwy fwuffy nu mowe.”

8 Likes

I was thinking that the fluffy was just imagining this and they were standing on pringles tube containers thus also explaining the confused expression of their friend in the last panel.

3 Likes

I was with you until I wasn’t

3 Likes

3 Likes

Fat fluffy pony stuffed animals have stubby legs from what I have seen in the toy stores and in my own house–what is the controversy with legs? Aren’t these miserable things supposed to be a mad scientist making the stupid fluffy stuffed toy real?

3 Likes

Ngl, I thought “what am fren numming” was basically fluffspeak for “what are you on?” As in the fluffy asking if their friend was doing substances.

5 Likes

I read that with ‘concern’ as if they were worried their friend was committing sudoku.

3 Likes

I literally have a fluffy oc who’s name is longlegsy and now I have a strong feeling you want him dead

4 Likes

little shit just ate, like, six vicodin.

1 Like

Fluffies would commit sudoku.

Omg me too lmao :rofl:

1 Like

Better idea:

Glue Paper Towel Rolls over their hooves.
Not toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls because they are much taller

3 Likes

I was thinking chopsticks.

1 Like

Pen or pencil?

2 Likes

Whatever is sharper.

Well, a pen is hard mode, and graphite is by definition soft. But the pencil can be sharpened, and tip tends to break off, and can then be sharpened again. Not sure if talking about puzzle games or ponies now.

1 Like

I was thinking of fluffies, but whatever causes more suffering, I’m in.

I love pieces like this because it hits such a specific cultural moment that a new user in even six months won’t know what this means at all

2 Likes