No more flying... or moving... (CaCalabaza

At least you can’t try again and get more injured, little fluffy.

57 Likes

Oh, fluffies wil find a way in getting even more injured.
They excel at that.

4 Likes

GOD I LOVE YOUR FLUFFY DESIGN MAN

3 Likes

Definitely, I’m sure they get this part from their horse genes. After working around horses since I was a kid, I learned that when it comes to horses, if there is a dumb way for them to injure themselves, they will find it. It’s only at matter of time lol

1 Like

So there is part horse in a fluffy after !!

…The dumb part,…it figures.

3 Likes

Lol pretty much. When I think about it, besides size and looks. They could totally pass for talking horses.

1 Like

Ooh, this image makes me headcanon that Fluff TV might have once had an entertainment show about flying pegasi, which had to be completely pulled from the network after tons of complaints.

Not that wingie fluffies would even NEED to see something like that on TV to make this type of stupid mistake lol

3 Likes

Well, time to take out the garbage.

2 Likes

Before and after? Aaah… paying the price for a moment of joy. Those grim meathooks of reality unerringly arrive to tear you to pieces.

1 Like

Honestly i often forget that fluffies are supposed to be talking rat horsies.

1 Like

Well, time to cut off the legs and turn it into a pillowfluff.

1 Like

Lol Ikr they remind me more of pig hamsters than horses. But then they do something stupid like in the comic and I’m like, “Ah there’s the horse genes” :joy:

2 Likes

Fluffsplosion did a comic where they are referred to as rat horses.
I think that suits them.

2 Likes

That sounds like a good compromise between the two. Rat-horse-babbling toddler lol

1 Like

Rat horse !

I like to think of fluffies as having the intelligence of extremely dumb severely concussed 6 year olds.

3 Likes

I forgot all about that comic! I think it’s safe to say that fluffies would definitely be on the short bus. Actually more like run over by the short bus

2 Likes

…The short bus be chasing them.
Just for the hell of it.

2 Likes

Lol right. Probably heard the babbling and thought they lost a kid or something.

1 Like