No more hoof sucking (by SouthernKilling)

A momentary return, because hoof-suckers deserve it.

63 Likes

Fantastic to see you posting, even if it is momentarily.

3 Likes

Take his other one.

In fact, keep cutting things off until he can’t find any comfort whatsoever

10 Likes

lol. Imagine if this is what my mom did to get me to stop biting my nails as a kiddo.

5 Likes

It’s just not the same switching from one side to the other. :frowning:

1 Like

Excellent. We all know what’s going to happen.

2 Likes

this is why you keep habanero jelly

2 Likes

I want to be1ieve a11 munchkin f1uffies have the hoof sucker trait and they evo1ved to their state as a countermeasure to 1imb cutting. xD

1 Like

Dammit! He used the other one. Welp time to keep on going even if ends up as a full pillow

4 Likes

From the title, I was thinking that it involved hot sauce. But that would only have been temporary. You went straight to chopping it off instead. Well done. :+1:

1 Like

Stupid fluffy, now you’re losing the second hoof. And if you crym off goes the back legs.

1 Like

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!
Finally !!! someone ;u;
FUCK ! I hella HATE succion things (not sexual) like on pacifyer or on the hoof (or on thumbs for human children) IT’S NOT CUTE !!! IT’S GROSS >o< and make little annoying noises !
NOW CUT THE OTHER HOOF PLEASE !!! THE SAME WAY ! You couldn’t make a man happier ;u;

3 Likes

my haunt cut the ears of her daughter’s bunny plushy to make her stop sucking them (she’s traumatized since xD) … I mean, people are able to do horrible things in this situation :v

1 Like