No mowe expwow bebbhe (by:Tyndalo8825)

60 Likes

god the one in the uthera

13 Likes

sips sweet tea from Mcdonalds Ever heard of a baby gate? Or telling it’s mother to keep an eye on it? Or using a sorry box and/or sorry stick? This owner is dumber than the fluffy

EDIT: Great work tho. Art is awesome

9 Likes

This probably wasn’t a first offense. And he may have been purchased and not have a mother.

6 Likes

Now he is a “peein’ boo-boo juice babbeh”

8 Likes

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut then the owner cant make a reason to abuse it

5 Likes

Damn, how big are your fluffies, it’s bigger than most adults.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s a manchild fluffy.

A stallionfoal?

2 Likes

A tiny foal would have looked weird in the middle of a large background, so draw it large to take advantage of the size of the blade

5 Likes

But then again… do you really need a reason they are good stress relief in more ways then one

5 Likes

At this point, I don’t know how anyone can continue to assume that owners doling over-the-top punishments on their fluffies for trivial offenses are genuinely in good faith trying to correct bad behavior, and not just fucking with the fluffy by making it think it’s being punished for being a bad fluffy.

Always assume stupidity before malice, except when it comes to abusing fluffies.

7 Likes

This seems like a cheap and effective way to harness fluffy tears (which in my timeline is a natural sweetener).

5 Likes

Obviously didn’t keep the babbeh from exploring. Otherwise the owner wouldn’t have resorted to this.

Yeah. That changes behavior. Lol. Those are just abuse toys for people who think they are “too good” to stoop to an abuser’s level

5 Likes

images (5)
Soon they will join the dark side

5 Likes

good point

2 Likes

Ooooh I love pin abuse

2 Likes

It’s more fun to make the foal take the blame for its own “punishment” for added psychological abuse. “I’m not abusing you - you’re the one who brought this upon yourself!”

1 Like

Hmmm yes I quite agree

1 Like

Kill it it a sentachehdgdjrgendudnr baby kill it FUCK IT LIKE EFNY MERA THAT THING IN TO HELL