No shave november (carniviousduck)

57 Likes

More fluff means more weight, more fluff means they go blind, and more fluff means being called dummeh fluffy. Perfection.

12 Likes

This is delightfully evil, I’m enjoying this idea!

2 Likes

Imagine how much shit would get stuck to that thing

5 Likes

You should do a follow-up for Delapitated December where this Fluffy is shaved bare bald.
Or Nohairvember

3 Likes

And more fluff = they cant give special huggies… also it means more heat so sleep will not come peacefully on nights.

Would you’d rather do (pulls out scissors :scissors::scissors::scissors:) no nut-vember?

You know some crazed hugboxer would do this and be like.

“Aww sweetie and cut away that pretty fluff of yours, you know mummah would die if i did that. also the chance of me hurting you no NO i… you will be fine it will keep you nice and warmies little one now go back to your heated fluffybed” :glee:

1 Like

NO! Shut the fuck up and GROW FLUFF! It’s literally all you’re good for. I’d cut your fucking LEGS OFF if not for the fact that they ACCUMULATE LARGE AMOUNTS OF FLUFF for me to harvest.

NOW QUIT FUCKING WHINING AND GROW FLUFF.

Oh so no shave November exists in the fluffy world too. Neat.

As long as they remember to brush his fluff he should be fine. It may even keep them away from living on the heat vents.

Time to turn up the heater

1 Like

Wong fwuff gib itchies.

nah, i wanna see what the upper limit is until it just turns your dumb ass into a fuzzy orb

breaking character for a moment i’ve never seen art about a fluffy’s fluff getting TOO long before, i’ve seen art of shaved fluffies but no one explores what happens when your fluffy is a bit TOO fluffy

ngl it fascinates me.

In November? Unless it’s an Aussie fluff.

No help for you shitrat.