No_skettis fluffyverse canon. (By no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

Hey guys sorry I’ve been dead. I have plenty of projects I’ve started but writers block is a bitch and I haven’t been able to finish anything. This isn’t a story. It’s just a little lore bible for my stuff. I figured I’d post it just for the hell of it.

~Hasbio~

Creators of the fluffy species. For the first year Hasbio managed to keep their monopoly on the fluffy secure. Only selling foals that have already been sterilized for exorbitant prices. Fluffies were created to be the perfect designer pet. Joyful, kind, innocent. Not to mention colorful. For this first year fluffy abuse was unheard of as they were far too expensive to even think of mistreating. The Fluffies themselves were also little angels. Receiving specialized behavior training from Hasbio themselves. These gen one Fluffies were held in high regard. Then that all changed.
A group of five pregnant breeder mares escaped a Hasbio facility and disappeared into the alleyways of the city. With plenty of garbage and handouts from strangers who hadn’t grown to detest Fluffies yet the mares had large and healthy broods. Within the next year the feral fluffy population exploded.

While some thought this would be the end of Hasbio now that their fancy designer pet was now seen as a cheap alternative to other animals, and could be bought at any pet store for pocket change.
Hasbio adapted. They went from being the fluffy distributor to being the everything fluffy company. They still sold their well trained, raised in house foals as “premium Fluffies” at a higher price than those born outside of the companies walls. They patented everything from sorry sticks to foal formula.
Employing specialized fluffy veterinarians and offering a range of behavioral training courses. All for a pretty penny of course. They’d managed to take a bad situation and turn it to be even more profitable then they were previously. Not to mention the start of their own television block/streaming service “Fluffy TV”

~sub species~

Bowl Fluffies - exist but are rare. Are actually not Hasbio approved. Manufactured by an unknown third party before being dumped in the wild due to bankruptcy. Due to being abandoned in the American wilderness bowl fluffs have adapted to be darker colors with the occasional white foal due to albinism. They’re rarely ever found in shelters or pet stores and spend their lives around forest streams and small ponds.

Sea Fluffies - non existent

Fluffalos - exist to a small extent. Only sold directly through Hasbio. They’ve done an excellent job keeping these locked up after learning from the standard Fluffies escape. Instead of the ludicrously fast birth rate of normal Fluffies fluffalos have a gestation period similar to a dogs. They’re all female. The benefit from having only female fluffalos is they cannot breed another full fluffalo outside of artificial insemination by Hasbio themselves. Fluffalo/fluffy offspring tend to yield slightly bigger and stronger Fluffies. Though with every generation the offspring breeds the foals tend to go more and more back into average fluffies. Ensuring that even if a few females would escape wild fluffalos would only last one generation.

Anthros - non existent but even if they did it’s kill on fuckin sight.

Cannibal fluffies - exist but are EXTREMELY rare. And cannot be distinguished from normal Fluffies by looks alone. Really not even just cannibals. Carnivore Fluffy is probably the better term. It’s just they aren’t strong enough to hunt any other animal besides other Fluffies.

Micros - do not exist

~normal fluffies~

Pegasi - The pegasus Fluffies tend to be by far the least anxious and most friendly of the main Fluffies.
Ironically also the most physically fragile. The cause of their namesake are their precious “wingies”. While not actually wings they flutter and flap just like any birds would. Despite being completely nonfunctional the pegasus Fluffy will insist that it can fly. This leads to a rather high rate of injury as the fluffy will try and demonstrate this by jumping off of objects and aggressively flapping it’s wings. This behavior can AND should be corrected as foals to prevent the fluffy from commiting unintentional forever sleepies when old enough to climb tall objects. The pegasus wings are by far the most sensitive part of their body. Even moreso than a stallions testicles. The only being it will willingly allow to touch it’s precious Wingies are it’s mother and it’s owner. Providing of course the owner isn’t an abuser. They also give their wings great value. If asked whether it would rather lose its useless wings or it’s legs the answer is almost always it’s legs.
Feral pegasi are almost never seen as a herd’s smarty as they are too naturally trusting of humans. They’ll happily lead a herd into an abusers basement if they promise them skettis.
This being said they are also the least prone to smarty syndrome because of their inherently kind and trusting nature.

Unicorns - The unicorn is somewhat in the middle when it comes to their build. More athletic than pegasi but less so than their earthy brethren. They also exhibit slightly higher intelligence than pegasi and earthies. Only slightly though. Their namesake is their singular horn which they love dearly. Like the pegasus Fluffies wings the unicorns horn also has increased sensitivity but not to the same extent. It’s made of the same material that human fingernails are made of and must be regularly filed to prevent sharp points. In Feral culture only toughies and smarties are allowed to leave their horns sharp. Lesser unicorns must find ways to keep it dulled. Whether it be grinding it themselves on a rock or letting another fluffy chew the point down. Behavior wise Unicorns are by far the boldest of the main Fluffies. This is not always a good thing. They’re prone to behavior issues involving jealousy and spite. Like a Weiner dog they’re likely to “accidentally” shit on your bed if they think you’ve crossed them. This can be curved with training. Despite this they are still naturally kind if brought up by a loving owner/ good fluffy mother. With their brave nature they are natural leaders among ferals. An estimated ninety percent of all feral herds are led by unicorns. Their horn while soft by human standards is more than enough to penetrate fluffy flesh making them excellent fighters among their peers. Despite their defiant nature, domestic unicorns make excellent companions to small children. Being alert and assertive they’ll make sure the child knows to not break their parents rules, and will certainly let the parent know if they are. Unicorns are the most prone to smarty syndrome. Like most cases of smarty syndrome it’s started at a young age. Most commonly by a mother picking favorites. Unicorn mothers are substantially more likely to have a bestest babbeh than earthies or pegasi, And make a unicorn foal it’s bestest. Especially if there is only one in the brood.

Earthies - The earthy fluffy is the most common type. No horns or wings to make it stand out like it’s brethren. What it lacks in features it makes up for in it’s athleticism. Earthies are by a good margin the strongest of it’s species. Most Toughies in feral herds are earthies. As usual there is a downside. They are by a fair margin the dumbest of the main Fluffies. Not to say any fluffy is particularly smart but earthies are a special case. They’re the hardest to litter box train. Especially if their passed the foal stage.
They often need the most supervision as they tend to get themselves into awkward situations. Such as head stuck in fence, died from trying to give Enfies to a power outlet, drowned by deciding it needed to play with the fish in the fish tank, hurt owner by deciding that an excellent place to sleep is on the middle of a dark staircase at night, couldn’t tell the difference between broken glass and hard candy, mauled to death by Chihuahua by deciding that it needed Enfies, the list goes on and on. Earthies are a prime example of why you need to baby proof your house for Fluffies. Or atleast provide it with its own little saferoom.
Earthies are less likely to suffer from smarty syndrome as it’s lack of intelligence has it leaning more towards a follower than a leader. Despite their cons they are the most loyal and loving of the species being the least likely to choose a bestest babbeh or a poopy babbeh.

Alicorns - alicorns have higher intelligence than the usual fluffy but are still nowhere near human level. While your average fluffy has the mental capacity of a four year old an alicorn has the capacity of your average seven year old. Instead of showing aggression towards them, other Fluffies are genuinely afraid of alicorn foals. Instead of attacking the foals even Toughies run away. Leaving the foal abandoned and left to the elements. An alicorn foal being born tends to be enough to make a herd abandon an entire nestie in search of a new one. The mother is often killed or left behind. With their increased intelligence Alicorns show more behavioral problems then your average fluffy. Mainly stemming from a heightened level of anxiety. They suffer from
Horrible separation anxiety and feel incredibly afraid when left alone by their owner. This can be fixed through behavioral training.
Alicorns are the only fluffy variant where domestics are more prone to smarty syndrome than ferals.
Feral Alicorns are almost immune to smarty syndrome as the mother typically abandons them at birth and any adoptive mummah would likely treat it less kind than her own foals.
Domestics are sometimes treated as an investment and are told they’re valuable leading to an increased ego. Producing a pure bred smarty.

Jellenheimer - not gonna lie I have no idea what to do with those little smiling bastards yet.

~abilities and conditions~

Sparkies - unicorns cannot produce sparks or light from their horns. However unicorn foals believe they can until proven wrong.

A unicorns horn - while if left unfiled the unicorn Fluffies horn can develop a rather sharp point. It’s still very unlikely that it could pierce human skin. The fluffy unicorn horn is completely hollow on the inside. It would sooner snap off than pierce. This being said there have been a few fringe cases where owners have been stabbed by their fluffy. It happens so rarely because it’s basically a one in a million chance. It comes down to angles of contact, how sharp the point is, and sheer dumb luck. Even then there have been no cases of serious impalement. Only the tip pierces skin.

A pegasus’s wings - pegasus wings are purely cosmetic and literally useless. They are tiny and They don’t even have feathers. They have special cotton like fluff that was specifically designed through breeding to resemble feathers on the exterior. There have been no reported cases of a fluffy flying or gliding as it is physically impossible despite their claims otherwise.

Sensitive babbeh syndrome - SBS foals are indistinguishable from standard chirpy babies. It’s only when the other foals open their eyes and start talking when you can begin to see the difference.
SBS foals never grow teeth. They never grow fluff on their tail or mane. And they never gain the ability to ingest anything but milk. Due to this most SBS foals die from starvation the minute their mother quits producing their beloved milkies. In captivity some can be kept alive by the more financially stable owners who can afford foal formula. A feral adult SBS fluffy is almost completely unheard of. Being essentially a forever foal the SBS fluffy has almost no sex drive and little to no sex hormones. The males testicles remain small and underdeveloped. The females should be sterile and unable to breed foals of their own. Never going into their first cycle of heat as they never physically reach puberty.

Poopy babbehs - poopy babbehs are still the target of abuse. Especially in ferals. Ironically the frequent killing of brown and baby poop green foals before they reach breeding age has driven the rarity (and the value) up. Making natural poopy foals more profitable than the normal bright colored foals.

Pwetty fwuff - A fluffy’s fluff like a pegasus Fluffies wings is purely cosmetic. While it provides a very small amount of insulation it cannot withstand the temperatures or conditions of even the mildest winters. One must remember that Fluffies were never meant to live outside of houses. While through natural selection ferals may develop a slightly better coat it’s still almost useless against temperatures below 48 degrees Fahrenheit. Especially when wet.

Bite force - a slightly harder than average peanut could potentially break a tooth. Breaking skin is out of the question. Even being able to pinch a human is a stretch.

Poison foods - a large amount of Parsley makes a pregnant mare give premature birth.

Derped - a condition generally caused by severe head trauma. The fluffy somehow becomes even dumber than they already are. While Fluffies tend to experience the same emotional range as humans derped Fluffies tend to only experience one at a time. More complicated emotions such as melancholy and nostalgia do not exist anymore. If a derped fluffy is happy it’s the happiest it’s ever been. If a derped fluffy is sad it’s experiencing a travesty on par with the death of a loved one. So on and so on. It seems though intense joy is the derped Fluffies primary setting. It’s more about Huggies and wub than even most foals.

Poop madness - though rare. in some cases the designated “poopie babbehs” can be subject to a mental illness known as poop madness. This causes mania and an almost euphoric effect when surrounded by feces. They become aggressive and let no other fluffy near the pile for anything other than adding onto it. Constantly circling and defending it’s castle of shit leads to the poopy fluffy developing stronger than average muscles. Not to mention a Fluffies fecal matter is still full of nutrients as a fluffy’s gut doesn’t completely digest everything before excretion. Once poop madness sets in Fluffies become afraid of their designated shit eaters as the increase in aggression can cause them to commit acts of violence of which not even toughies are capable. Most poop madness victims are abandoned by their herd and left to rule their kingdom of old shit in peace.

Smarty syndrome - While it’s normal for feral Fluffies to refer to their herd leader as a Smarty. Smarty Syndrome is a separate phenomenon. There exist herd leaders who are as fair and just as any leader can be. In fact given the nature of Fluffies these make up the majority of herd smarties. They tend to shy away from humans. However the term is tainted by bad Fluffies hungry for power. Smarty syndrome tends to set in at an early age and is more nurture than nature. Bestest babbehs from mares with bitch mare syndrome are prime candidates to develop smarty syndrome. Being told since birth that they are better than the others and givin more of their mothers milk than their siblings the bestest babbeh tends to grow faster. Granted this being more fat than actual muscle growth. To the simple fluffy mind they make no distinction. This extra attention leads the foal to develop traits on par with severe narcissism. Believing everyone including humans must bow to them. While this usually ends with the bestest being cast out of the herd or even killed by it’s herdmates sometimes the bad smarty can come to control a herd. These are the herds that decide to invade people’s yards and destroy property. Once a smarty syndrome fluffy takes over a herd you basically have a mini north Korea where all herd members must essentially worship the smarty or be cast out. Unlike with north Korea this normally ends in Toughies eventually getting tired of the little bastard and killing it. Or telling the wrong human that their yard is now smarty land and said human acquainting the smartys head with a shovel.

Bitch Mare Syndrome - generally only occurs in mares that are impregnated before they reach maturity. The Bitch mare is far more likely to exhibit favoritism. Having a fat and spoiled bestest is one example. Having a worstest/poopie babbeh that literally lives in the Fluffies shit pile is another. Foals raised by the BMS mother are highly likely to become little tyrants if left alive. Most don’t live to maturity. The foals find out far too late that fat isn’t muscle when challenging a much bigger smarty or Toughie of their herd. Though some do get lucky and coerce their way to the top.
Either way. In domestics Bitch Mare Syndrome is an avoidable behavior. Just wait until your fluffy is fully matured to let it breed. Any fluffy older than one year old is pretty much guaranteed to be out of the BMS danger zone.

Bestest babbehs - while most animals tend to favor one of their young over the others Fluffies take this to an entirely new level. A bad fluffy mother may choose one foal over the rest to be a bestest babbeh. This means that the little monster gets more food than it’s brothers and sisters commonly leading to foal obesity. It’s also allowed to boss around/abuse it’s siblings. Sometimes even other Fluffies If it’s the baby of a herd’s smarty. The mother will act as if bestest is perfect and will always side with it. This preferential treatment almost always leads to a fluffy with smarty syndrome. Unless the bestest babbeh is the spawn of the herds smarty it tends to learn fast that it is indeed not the best as other foals will bully it for being a big brick of lard. If the bullying isn’t enough to break it’s smarty behavior the bestest almost always challenges the actual smarty once it becomes an adolescent. Normally this leads to the bestest babbeh getting the living shit stomped out of it and put in it’s place. Or in some cases completely flattened. Generally when this happens the mare that spawned the gremlin is punished with either exile or becoming an enfie mare.

10 Likes

Take your time man, I’m going through writers block a bit too.

2 Likes

It sucks because I get inspired, a get about half way through, then my brain decides to go blank. I’ve got 2 Steve and frosting stories and a new story on the back burner because I can’t think of shit.

1 Like

Tell me about it lol. I have two ongoing stories which I KNOW how to end, I just gonna start typing the fucking things.

1 Like

Oh shit he’s back

1 Like

Not gonna lie SBS foals are a goldmine for all kinds of boxes (and by all kinds i mean sadbox and abusebox probably)

Little Tubbos, NO MIWKIES FOR YOU! :derp:

2 Likes

Even though in my story I wrote Tard to be the fluffy equivalent of a fedora wearing neck beard I normally picture SBS foals as the epitome of innocence. Even by fluffy standards. If written right the abuse can hit you like a dump truck.

1 Like

No Miwkies by Kero and a reletivly new one by Beattiebellman called mummahs boy comes to mind.

Its the idea that without there mothers they have nothing, no food, no way to communicate, no effective movement being so chubbo, and no will to play or run with others just a waddling ball of sadness.

2 Likes

i hope to see another story with frosting man

1 Like

He’s the kind of fluffy I’d expect to have a Sonic OC

1 Like

Probably a Mary sue self insert too.

Ya know that’s actually not a bad idea. Just a story or comic of a fluffy whose owner gave them crayons and a notebook and next thing you know they’re Chris Chan

1 Like

Chris han is eerily similar to an SBS foal now that I think about it. Never grows up, has a shitty diet of pure fat and sugar, almost hairless except for the stuff on his head, and has a major fixation on his mother. I don’t like this. Lol

Chris Chan is just a sad case of someone with the emotional capacity of a toddler who spent his whole life being enabled, and refused to listen or give any effort to become a functioning human being.
So yeah exactly like Tard
Though I think Tard is a bit more excusable with the lack of attempted intervention until it was already out of hand

1 Like

man this makes me wanna see a series about an owner dealing with an earthie, Pegasus and unicorn they adopted when they were foals

1 Like