No such thing as free entertainment (By L.A Vaught)

Or drinking laudnum or the tape worm diet.

2 Likes

All of that falls on his mother if you ask me, but I guess it’s a double edged sword. His fear of everything given to him by his mother delivered to us some of the most influential books ever. His suffering shaped modern horror, a true tragedy.

3 Likes

Or eating off of a peuter plate.

3 Likes

Honestly, I find Victorian society in general darkly amusing.

3 Likes

If you ask me, he deserved a happy life. Even if that means we never got chthulu.

4 Likes

Art requires tragedy, and the ability to recognize said tragedy if I wanted to be needlessly arrogant and delusional I’d say I started to come into my own philosophically and artistically after experiencing extreme suffering.

2 Likes

Hm, maybe I’m so tortured I dont even realize I’m tortured.

3 Likes

I mean I see it in your art and that’s a compliment. Not that anyone should go through this.

2 Likes

Maybe I have a repressed memory or something.

2 Likes

Satanically ritually abused by Chuck Norris in his hot air balloon.

3 Likes

If it’s repressed better leave it that way right? Your brain didn’t block it for the laughs

2 Likes

Did spend alot of time at church, but I’m not gonna go down that road.

2 Likes

Go through what?

3 Likes

Bad shit. Like I’m not gonna talk about my own stuff because it’s not the place for it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I’m fine though. Or am I… maybe I don’t even know. But hey maybe it’ll give some art student something to study in the future haha.

3 Likes

Live fast, die young, leave a pretty portfolio.

1 Like

yeah, let historians sort this shit out

2 Likes

Haha, honestly I kinda hope no one “interprets” what my art means, chances are I did it because it was cool. “Ah yes you can see his relationship with the church shining through this piece.”

“Mhm mhm, you can really tell how much he despised the way he was treated as an autistic. As you can tell by the blue in this piece.”

3 Likes

Well that might end in humanity’s depravity thanks to the new means of communication

1 Like

i definitely hope they will spend years to understand the deeper meaning behind your collection of dicks

1 Like