"No Trespassing" by RQ (FB ID: 42257)

99 Likes

We need more sorry walls

9 Likes

Abusegr has written a story about a butcher bird (shrike to Americans), which does pretty much does the same thing as a sorry wall: Aussy Abuse: Butcherbird Blues.

5 Likes

Nah, this is a mistake for multiple reasons.

1: You might not care if Fluffies can read or not, but the fact that they can’t means you’re going to have this problem over and over without visual stimulation to scare them away.

2: A foal nailed to the wall is not visual stimulation because now you’ll either have good Fluffies staying to help mum save her kid, or bad Fluffies staying to assault mum and raid your land looking for more mares to assault.

3: Mum’s not going to let up easy, she’s going to fruitlessly try and try and try to save that kid and she’s gonna yap all fucking day about ‘Please wall, give back my idiot son’ and you’re going to have to deal with that.

You’re just causing yourself more problems where a simple picture of an angry dog would’ve done the trick.

17 Likes

Or a real dog in case they can’t understand the picture.

5 Likes

Them flapping their wings reminds me of a cockroach

4 Likes

Counterpoint: It’s funny.

4 Likes

That wall is going to need some sorry extensions.

A picture of water.

Point.

“Nu haf wingies fo fwy away”
As if you were soaring the skies when you had wings!

1 Like

At some points abusers in fluffy earth seems to be either humans with the intelligence of a fluffy or just people who use them as stress relief

1 Like

If fluffys cant read that sounds like a them problem tbh :shrug:
“Oh whats that little guy, you need nummies to survive… sound like a you problem tbh just dont die” :shrug:

Yeah, but you’re also not seeing the fact that all three points are entertaining. I want more fluffies to show up to torture. I want to see fluffies fruitlessly trying to save their babbehs without understanding what they did to deserve this. …Okay you might have a point about the yapping but it’ll be entertaining for the first maybe hour or two hearing her sob and wail.