No, you don’t understand fluffies, so stop trying to act like you do.

and that is what a fluffy is a good program that is self sufficient the flesh only serves to keep the program running as the computer only serves to keep the program running

1 Like

Or you can just be a friendly pagan, if you want to be.

4 Likes

Well, can I be called a Christian I disagree with a lot of the Bible?

2 Likes

I repeat, that does not make a fluffy not be alive, we’re talking strictly about life without including sentience and self sufficiency

2 Likes

We’re not talking about you, we’re talking about fluffies.

2 Likes

Virgil, I’ve been talking about religion for a third of this thread.

1 Like

Here comes the controversy

2 Likes

Well at no point has the conversation been about any one person, and I don’t think it should be.

2 Likes

Hey my real Dad is a wiccan and he studied many different religions before finding one he could believe in. A true christian will follow what I think are some of the most important words in the Bible “Judge not lest ye be judged”

3 Likes

At least you’ll have the high score

2 Likes

Oh, I was doing that for most of this. Sorry I’ll stop.

2 Likes

Yes there are some things you should find out for yourself though each person has a differnet belief system and a different way of worshiping (No Incan sacrafices tho)

2 Likes

life is more than just biological functions that is just existence some thing can have life but not be alive

1 Like

Funny my dad is Pentecostal and he studied others religions before choosing one. He told his children to do the same.

2 Likes

Now now that’s just subjective, we’re talking about what we know as life, animals, plants and such, not about the subjective way of telling what’s “alive” or isn’t

2 Likes

If you were to explore a number of religions you’re likely to find a thread that runs through most of them. It’s often referred to as “The Golden Rule”,
and it’s present in a majority of our world’s religious teachings, even if it isn’t present in a majority of religious actions.

Do Unto Others as You Would Have Them Do Unto You.

2 Likes

That and a flood story. It’s very interesting.

2 Likes

life is eating shiting and reproducing many things fall under that fire crystals our machines but you would say no it has to be flesh to have life i say a fluffy can be flesh and not have life for it is just empty automation as devoid of life as any machine man has ever made

1 Like

Yes because you took other way of “life”

2 Likes

I Do Unto Others as I Would Have Them Do Unto Me but people just end up crying about their feelings being hurt

1 Like