Non-painful non-pretending || Commissioned by Chikahiro (Dragonixa)

This time a commission for @Chikahiro commissioned me to draw his OCs Hippolyta and Napoleon having fun getting… Tortured? I suppose so. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it as much as they do!
And definitely check @Chikahiro’s art, it’s avsolutely adorable and his style is super unique despite its simplicity!

Also, a bit of a late thank you for the @staff members for keeping the site alive :heart:

Wub you all!
Nixy UwU

57 Likes

It’s what happens after the unplug the server to charge their phones and tablets so they can go to FC which is down because they unplugged the server to recharge their phones and tablets…

Much appreciation to the volunteer admins and mod team who keep this place going :slight_smile:

9 Likes

!!!
I was supposed to link this, wasn’t I? ;____;
My gosh, I’m so sorry x.x

2 Likes

@Dragonixa was great to work with from start to end. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Iirc you had a poor night sleep due to a cat trying to kill you.

3 Likes

Nah, he just wanted huggies and attention :,) Either way, yeah… Waking up at 3am isn’t fun lol

3 Likes

I love that annoyance and exhaustion in Virgil’s eyes

But Napoleon and Hyppolyta are cute as always

3 Likes

They are absolutely fun characters, I admit ^w^ Also, thank you :heart:

3 Likes

She did great with such a weird idea. But for me I think the highly detailed, more realistic art made it even more absurd (if not more unsettling), hence it was perfect. I could see @BFM101’s Josef seeing this with glee that rapidly fades away as their lack of suffering is apparent.

This was always a thank you piece, but I wanted to add the bit with Virgil to actually say so. It was an addition and @Dragonixa was flexible, working with me on it. Thankfully it wasn’t so late in the process that it wasn’t doable!

3 Likes

She’s seen my real look.
It’s based on that.

6 Likes

That’s why I always send sketches first and ask what to add UwU

1 Like

Pretty much!

1 Like

“The immortality I can handle, it’s the giggling that I can’t stand.”

5 Likes

This is fucking awesome on so many levels!

2 Likes

very tired cynical dude, got it.

2 Likes

Arson, arson will be fun for the fluffy and it will also get rid of it

1 Like

Hehe, thank you so much ^w^ Well, first of all this was Chikahiro’s idea, I only executed it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Best type UwU

1 Like

“Yaaay! Siwwy wawa gib fwuffy buwnies!”
proceeds to fucking dissolve

3 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping for lmao

1 Like