Nosebleed- Goretober Day Three (By: PeppermintParchment)

Goretober Day Three. The prompt was “Nosebleed”. I imagine this is a Smarty that attempted a yard invasion and is being disciplined.

The prompt tomorrow is “Mutation” and I can’t really come up with anything besides two headed fluffy, so if you guys have some suggestions, I’d love to hear them.

45 Likes

I just realized I forgot to draw ears, oops.

1 Like

All right you little shit time to play “Whats in your ass?”. Round 1; sharp things.

3 Likes

It got a jawbreaker medieval flail to the snozz.

How about a fragile glass vile of angry fire ants?

1 Like

How about a fluffy with two butts instead of a fluffy with two heads for the “mutation” prompt?

3 Likes

RE: Mutation prompt
I’m always a fan of a parasitic twin that whispers horrors to the host twin
alternatively, a fluffy that grows horrendously sharp spines instead of fluff may look cool, but also may just look like a retarded porcupine. idk, take all my half-baked ideas with a grain of salt

1 Like

Technically any subspecies of fluffy is a mutation. OR, what about a fluffy with Short Spine Syndrome?

2 Likes

Self-made mutant at home. DIY a third eye into its head and all that good stuff. Stick a spare weggie on where the tail goes and put the tail where the leg was.

2 Likes

ive got the stupidest mutant character already lol.

Are you enjoying steeping outside your norm? I like it!

1 Like

Oh,I’m a fan of the parasitic twin idea,it could be sort of like a two headed fluffy but outside of that subspecies enough that it’s a mutation.

1 Like

An even stumpier fluffy! I like that idea,haha.

Also a good idea! I might save this one for the “Stitches” prompt though,since its technically a pieced together fluffy. Now I wouldn’t have to come up with something for that prompt,haha.

1 Like

Sorta yes,sorta no. Since I’m not used to drawing things like this I’ve had to slow down a lot,so my other projects are being put on the back burner. But I do enjoy it because it’s been a while since I pushed my artistic boundaries,and I’m learning how to draw new facial expressions and getting a better grip on my fluffy’s anatomy. I’m still not great at drawing blood,it looks sort of like goo more than blood,but I’ll learn!

1 Like

I think the blood on this looks well done. Blood is just a little thicker water and it looks well done

1 Like

I tried to sketch this out, and from a side angle it looks like an artistic perspective mistake, but from the front facing angle it looks like the main body fluffy is getting some devious head.
I might have to work on this one a bit more,hahaha.

1 Like

Thank you,that makes me feel better :slight_smile:

Exactly! I was kinda picturing a living, wheezing teratoma as well, but it’s hard to get an adequate “ruined flesh” look :confused:

For the mutation prompt: CatDog but make it fluffy. Which mouth does the shitting? Let’s find out!

1 Like