Not as poopie as they think part 5 By FluffyStalker

Illuna the slave

You have returned to your safe place with the child behind you, maybe it’s time to give it a name, you can’t just call it Child for ever and it is already getting a bond to you, and you are bonding with it too.

Thank ou fo’ sabing fwuffy fwom wostest mummah and bad bwudas an’ sissys.

You just pass your hoof over it’s dark green mane as a way to say “no problem” and you think about how are you going to name it, actually you don’t even know what is it, you tell it to get on its back with the belly towards the sky, oh well there’s no stick so she’s a filly.

Now you have to think about how to name her, she’s brown like the wood of the trees, even a bit darker and her mane is a dark green but maybe you shouldn’t name it after an object like every fluffy does.

You can take care of her name later, it’s no use to ask her since probably that mare didn’t even bother about giving her a name at all, you tell her that she can play now but to not go to the outside of the bush ring.

There is a lot of day left since the fight with the mare didn’t took that long, maybe you should explore the forest while the child plays in the safe place.

I’m going off to explore child, don’t worry I won’t be away for long, if you hear something coming from the bushes and you don’t hear me talking go into the nest as fast as you can

Otay’daddeh.

Oh well, she seems to accept you as a father, with that in mind you depart to explore the forest further, today you are exploring a lot, more than you have ever explored.

Now you’re in the wild thick forest, here the sunlight barely makes it to the ground but it isn’t so dark, at least not enough to scare your typical fluffy, you are making your way through the forest and looking around in case there is something you don’t recognize so you can learn more but the forest is starting to look the same everywhere you look at, if it wasn’t for the marks you have done as guide towards the safe place you would be already lost, but then something startles you, you hear crying coming from somewhere, you start following the cries out of curiosity.

The crying takes you to a small clear in the forest, you are hidden in the bushes in case it was a… Human? That’s weird, you have a vague memory about humans, too vague but enough to know the general figure of one, and she definitely looks like one, she looks tired and the crying comes from her, you notice that her eyes are dark violet like that shiny stone you found on the forest.

I can’t take this anymore -sob- -sniff- why do they do this to us, we did nothing to them.

She doesn’t look dangerous and maybe she has gone through the same things as you, you decide to come out of the bush, causing some rustle in your way out, she looks in your direction scared, you could notice in her eyes how she seemed to accept her fate, like if she was about to get caught.

Hello, don’t worry I am just a fluffy, even if I wanted I couldn’t hurt you, it is weird to see humans so deep into the forest, are you ok?

Yeah like a normal fluffy would speak english without the lisping and the entitled tone, but she seems relieved about you just being a fluffy, getting closer you notice that her clothes are all raggy and dirty, her clothes come with a hood that looks like it was made to cover the face while being used, she has bruises all around her body no matter where you look.

-gasp- oh it’s just a fluffy, what are you doing here little guy, you shouldn’t be this close to a human path

Oh I am just exploring the forest, my safe place is deeper into the forest, and what do you mean with human path?

Oh so it wasn’t a hunger mirage, you really don’t have that lisping every fluffy has, and I mean a place that humans walk through to get from one place to another.

Yeah I really don’t know why but I am ok with that, and I did not know that humans went through this forest, and why are your clothes so raggy and dirty?

You see little fluff, I’m not a human, I was born in a village of my race under human ruling, they had taken us as property long before I was born, I don’t know how my race once called itself, humans made the mention of it’s name a taboo, executing on the spot any defier who dared mentioning the name, it is now lost with everything our culture created, now we are like a farm for them, if the village didn’t produce enough for the human demands they would take one of us as a slave to compensate for the missing production, even if it was out of our control they don’t care, they selected me to take as a slave, but I managed to escape while we were still on the path to their city, and here I am now.

shouldn’t you be moving then? If they are searching for you they surely will check the forest near the path, it’s not much but I can offer my safe place for you to stay, it’s not too big but it might be better than being close to that human path thing.

You signal her to follow you, but she lifts you up and carry you in her arms like a baby.

it will be faster if you guide me and I walk.

you just need to follow the marks near the base of the trees, they should take you deep into the forest to the safe place.

And the journey back to your safe place began, but there was a problem, where will she sleep? Fluffy nests aren’t the biggest and even if she has a tiny constitution she isn’t nearly small enough to fit on a fluffy nest, hmmm actually if she escaped she must have a plan on how to survive after she did it.

Uhh, there might be a slight problem uhhh…

Illuna, that’s the name those human monsters gave me when I was a child, don’t worry I am already ok with it.

So Illuna about that problem, we don’t have that much space in the nest, I don’t think you can sleep in the fluffpile.

Oh that isn’t a problem, in the village we are almost by ourselves so it is important to survive even within the forest, that is one way of having freedom for us.

I don’t understand but I will take that as you having things sorted out already.

And what’s your name little fluff?

You return from the hypnotizing lullaby of her embrace when she spoke.

I don’t have a name, at least not one I’m aware of, but you can call me-

A sharp piercing pain suddenly assaulted your head from within, it was quick and very painful but lasted enough to just make you flinch.

You can call me however you like, Illuna.

You are slowly drifting away into sleep with the lullaby of her caring embrace and calming breathing, her soft and smooth skin just inviting you to keep drifting away and ignore everything, and so you do.

Temple of dreams

You drift away into sleep in caring and soothing arms, it feels like you where about to shut down, but nothing happens, and nothing keeps happening, you don’t feel tired or the need of closing your eyes to sleep, but you still succumb to a deep sleep.

You wake up in a white room with golden ornaments, it’s big, too big for a fluffy but fitting for a human, there is a part of the wall that is completely golden with a few lines of neon cyan, it is surrounded by a thick and round gold form.

It is only you there, a few lights on the floor and walls and the strange feeling of a place that has been abandoned for a long time, you appreciate the details of the room until the golden part of the wall split open to a completely black and empty space, and then yourself.

You see yourself walk into the room, that presence was strange, unfamiliar even if it has your form it feels unnatural as if it was an invader, it just stands there looking at you with no recognizable emotion on it’s expression, like seeing yourself empty, until it moved its mouth to speak with an unnatural voice.

Hey kiddo, I assume you are confused about this place so I will explain it to you as fast as possible.

Of course you are confused after suddenly waking up in this place, you hope this isn’t some place where humans captured you and Illuna.

This is the temple of dreams, specifically your temple of dreams, of course it doesn’t mean it will be only you in here, you have formed a bond with this place the moment you decided to help that girl, both of you might encounter each other on each other’s temple of dreams, each is different depending on the person.

Don’t worry about time, it can pass days, months or even years in here but in reality only the time you were asleep passed, so you have all the time you want each time you enter this place, you will not enter if your sleep is too light or you are expecting a sudden interruption.

You feel a scratch behind your ear, it’s comforting even if it is apparently given by nothing and a voice echoes in the room.

Wake up sleepy head, the marks end here but I don’t see your nest.

Well, it’s time to go, I will see you tonight, both of you.

With that you wake up half asleep in her arms, she is putting you in the ground, you are both in front of your bushes, you don’t hear anything, not even the little filly playing.

5 Likes

I got a theory: satyr?

1 Like