Not pretty enough By Mlgbunnyiscool

48 Likes

Chestnut is pwetty would have adopted him :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

Chestnut’s got a decent pattern, that should get them an owner soon

11 Likes

Same.
Chestnut’s pattern is pretty groovy, i’d pick him up in a heartbeat.

11 Likes

is it just my headcanon, or are the majority of patterned fluffies brown?

3 Likes

What?!?! Chestnut is the prettier of the two by far. His patterns are adorable.

10 Likes

Totally.
Just because he is brown doesn’t mean his pattern and color combination aren’t great.

4 Likes

I actually prefer natural colors and muted colors personally. These brightly colored fluffies would be too much for me.

6 Likes

Honestly, your colors hurt my eyes, Crystal. So, I’m going for Chestnut instead.

5 Likes

I’m going for the striped one. That’s rad as hell

2 Likes

Does that include blues ?
Asking for a multi tailed friend.

2 Likes

As long as it is a muted shade of blue then absolutely. Dark blues, pale blues, etc. Like the blues that Birb used to draw Rambo are perfect, imo, but I also tend to favor blues.

(When I say muted colors and natural colors I am meaning them as separate categories.)

2 Likes

Oh good, just wondering.

2 Likes

I’d love the look on Crystal’s face if the kid picked up Chestnut while praising him for being so pretty. :grin:

6 Likes

Oops, I accidentally spilled a bucket of brown dye. How unfortunate that you are just a monochrome brown now, compared to your patterned brother.

3 Likes

I think chestnuts prettier but that’s my taste.

Not a fan of the splatter pattern or pinks.

7 Likes

Striped fluffies in natural colors? Ooooh…

3 Likes

But brown one have the stripys. It tiger fluffy. It pwetty stripy baby. I think it looks better than the pink one

1 Like

Oh, i thought it would continue and we find out the kid was talking about Chestnut because of their pattern.

1 Like

Plot twist, the pretty one is chestnut

2 Likes