(Not So) Goretober Day 22 - Parasite (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

goretober22

The most parasitic creatures of all: grown men wanting baby privileges. (He could eat normal food, but he just can’t resist those big mommy milkies.)

(Also doesn’t this prompt overlap with the “insects” one? I feel a little sorry for the people doing this challenge legit.)

50 Likes

…Oh lawd its a fluffy man child.

6 Likes

Insects don’t have to be necessatily parasitic, while parasites are more soecific types and don’t have to be insects~

5 Likes

@SqueakyFriend HO SNAP!! There’s a story idea right here!!!

6 Likes

I like this little guy.

3 Likes

I absolutely love this interpretation, bravo!

2 Likes

The idea of the nuclear family is largely an invention of the 20th century, and in the present day, with wages and housing costs what they are, we are seeing a shift back to multiple generation dwellings. The idea that adult children living with their parents are ‘parasites’ is a relic of a time that no longer exists.

[This is a joke, this comic isn’t referring to adult children living with their parents. I thought it would be funny to contrast a cute little comic with an absurdly over the top response.]

2 Likes

On a different note, do fluffies usually know the word ‘weaned’? Obvs for the joke its fine, but it struck me as oddly advanced. But ‘fwuffy am nu chirpy babbeh’ is a mouthful. Hmmm. Interesting.

1 Like

As a guy in my late 20s who has yet to move out but always tries to contribute to the household, I constantly worry about whether or not I’m leeching off Mom and Dad or actually pulling my weight. This blue whiner, on the other hand, is an undeniable waste of space. Also, I don’t know if it makes sense for fluffies to know what a “year” is. Maybe say, “Yu got teefies a wotta fowevews ago!” or something.

1 Like

If your parents love you and you’re doing your best, I don’t think they mind having you around. For a lot of parents it’s a sad day when the kids move out!

I think these are concepts that they know, even if they don’t usually voice them. If a human asks “is your baby weaned yet?” I’ve never seen a fluffy ask “what am wean?”, they’re always like “yus, babbeh am weady fow big foods nao”. (Or, if you prefer, she heard it somewhere because that hairtie does indicate domestic roots.)

As for knowing “years”, I imagine it’s an abstract concept to lots of fluffies since they grow up/die before one passes, but if a kid is like “I’m seven years now!” and the fluffy goes “what am dat?” it’s also pretty iffy, so they know it’s a really long timespan. And once a fluffy’s been through a couple years, it understands a bit better how long that timespan is.

Also it’s funny to have a fluffy melodramatically sobbing about how it’s been alone for five years when in truth it was stuck in the yard for a week.

2 Likes

Oh, I agree 100% about the time issue.

1 Like

Do the fluffy has a milk kink?

1 Like