Note: don't use open ai to write fluffy stories

Last one kinda works. First one just makes me intensely depressed.

11 Likes

Bunny got so hungry it ate its own leg and died of infection.

The end.

4 Likes

How do you even get the AI to let you use it? I tried and it asked for my phone number :C

Also. Hello. I’m alive again.

2 Likes

its not a fluffy named bunny its an actual bunny. youre just talking about animal abuse now.

2 Likes

uhhhhh idk i gave the robot my social security number, blood sample, stool sample, and finger prints

4 Likes

A starving animal gnawing at its own body isn’t animal abuse.

It’s an unfortunate fact of life.

3 Likes

fuck. yeah fine thats fair.

1 Like

Yo what site is this? I think I’ve used it before, or a similar one at least.

2 Likes

I tried to generate fluffy abuse picture, but it recognizes “fluffy” not as a fluffy pony, but as the adjective, resulting in…well, nothing usable.
Using the term “fluffy pony abuse” results in pictures of ponies, since there’s too little content for the AI to generate images from otherwise.
There’s just too little references to fluffy pony community artworks and stories for the AI to work with.

Did you try “fluffies”? That should parse as a noun, I’d think.

Before AI Dungeon went south I got it kinda working with Fluffies. The only issue, aside from the usual, was Fluffies suddenly becoming human and vice versa.

I can’t get Dreamily to work with Fluffspeak at all. The story progress is hit and miss, best with short response length. It seems to default them to being something like Goblins or robots though. That said its far less fun, better used as a writing resource when you are out of ideas.

Dall-E can’t do Fluffies. Closest I got was “My Little Pony pigs” which in the group of nine had one G1 pony toy with Fluffy proportions and yellow pig skin.

…fuck me I’m stoopid.

DO NOT OPEN

OH MAH GAWD!!!

Those cats look adorable. I will love them no matter what they look like.

Even Hollow Cat and Hamster Cat?
And don’t forget Face-To-The-Ground Snake Cat!

1 Like

This is the closest result I got today. And I can’t say I’m totally disappointed.

Now I wanna see what happens if some enterprising soul who understands AI better than I do decides to train one on Booru/FC content.

1 Like

W00t! Who could have guessed being a language nerd would have applications in AI?

1 Like

2 Likes

cant wait for the ai to go sentient and kill us for our crimes

There’s a very good reason why they’re called “programming languages”

Edit: There’s a waitlist to play with it?
Aww…kicks a rock, sits down and waits

2 Likes