NOTICE. New rules incoming.

In order to preserve the artistic integrity of fluffies, two new rules are coming into effect.

12: Integrity of fluffies and their subspecies - This is first and foremost a forum about fluffies, and those who decide to make different or anthropomorphic versions of fluffies should be mindful of that. Antho fluffies or other fluffy subspecies should be recognizable as fluffies via their appearance and behavioral patterns that are attributed to fluffies. Failure to do so will result in unlisting the post in question from public view.

13: AI-generated content - In order to prevent spam of undesirable low quality content, AI-generated images depicting themes exclusive to controversial and anthro groups will be deleted from the site.

We hope those new rules will improve the overall quality of the works hosted on our site. Thank you for your understanding.

72 Likes

Question: What about the Non-Fluffy category?

3 Likes

Like was already said, non-fluffy cottegory is reserved for artwork adjacent to fluffies, like human characters that live in the fluffy universe. Rule 12 in particular is to insure that the fluffies those characters live alongside with are indeed fluffies, and not something else

13 Likes

Okay, good! So my non-fluffy biotoys will still fit there? They’re explicitly not fluffies but still exist in the same universe and interact with fluffies.

Yes, as long as you don’t forget that fluffies should still be in the story for it to count

2 Likes

Okay, cool. One more question: does jellen stuff belong in non-fluffy or fluffy self text posting?

In my headcanon, jellens aren’t fluffies, but most jellen posts aren’t in non-fluffy so I’m not sure where to put my post about them.

1 Like

I will be lending my assistance to this effort.
We might not be able to accept so many varied pieces of art as we used to,
and that’s a shame
but in order to keep our community FLUFFY, I must admit that it’s necessary

Know that if your art gets removed, we will have a backup of it, and we can put it back into your possession.
You will not lose your work.

11 Likes

If it’s a story about a jellen toying with a fluffy, self-text posting. If it’s a headcanon dump about jellens, non-fluffy

2 Likes

Okay, thanks. I just moved mine to Non-Fluffy.

1 Like

If we’re able to do the job right , there will not be a Non-Fluffy category, soon.
Don’t count on that as your defense

2 Likes

That would collapse my headcanon. The non-fluffy biotoys are an integral part of my worldbuilding.

Hasbio wasn’t the only company to create biotoys, and fluffies weren’t the only biotoys to exist. My non-fluffy posts are lore dumps about other biotoys which exist in the world.

EDIT: It’s not really 90%; more like 45%. Most of my posts are primarily or exclusively about fluffies, but the posts that aren’t are still very important to my fluffy universe.

Then why are you saying your work is “fluffy”?

2 Likes

Because I also have stuff solely about fluffies. But my non-fluffy lore posts are about the world mine live in and the other biotoys they share it with.

I got into fluffies because of the unique worldbuilding potential. Taking away the potential to add to their world and give them unique things to interact with takes away a lot of that.

Not every story should be “anon buys fluffy” or “fluffy pony drowns”. That would make it boring and hamper the creativity of not only myself but other writers and artists who have created unique settings where fluffies interact with creatures other than humans and normal animals.

2 Likes

That warrants a deeper reading by the staff.
So I’ll put you on the “Do not delete immediately” list

2 Likes

This seems like it will hit most anthros because they aren’t usually written as retarded

3 Likes

Really proud to have been a part of this change, and to continue to be a part of implementing it for the improvement of this community.

Based.

7 Likes

No, nono we are NOT deleting most anthros. There is a Grandfather clause with an endpoint of today. We will retain nearly all of the anthro art that has been posted to our site, to this point
But going forward we will have different guidelines

7 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t miss those if they were deleted. My headcanon might be boundary-pushing, but furrybait is something I wouldn’t touch with a meter long stick. I’m sex-repulsed asexual, and anthros are inherently sexual in nature.

Blocking the tag has luckily blocked them from my view already, though.

2 Likes

It’s interesting that you say that because it’s the hypersexual art that we want to quell

13 Likes