Nova fluffies Revision by Z05

Good morning, I bring you a review of the features of the Nova Fluffies to align them more closely with the true essence of fluffies and the new community rules:

What stays:

• Novas are sterile, including females who do not develop udders, and males have atrophied testicles.

• Their digestive system is much more efficient.

• Natural colors with fur patterns, still retaining colorful anime-style manes to be more appealing to children.

• They have the same speech pattern as a regular fluffy but possess a better vocabulary.

• No risk of developing smarty syndrome.

• Presence of fangs.

• Compatible with other pets.

• Reproduction requires embryos to be injected into a normal fluffy.

• Can only be Earthies and Unicorns.

• SKETTIES!!!

What changes:

• Their physical resistance is slightly better than that of an Alicorn.

• Less intelligent, but still retain a better learning ability, equivalent to that of a 4-5-year-old child.

• Their lifespan is drastically reduced; they will now live from 13 to 15 years.

• Normal fluffies now see them as “pooppeh babbehs” and discriminate against them.

• Risk of developing SBS (sensitive baby Syndrome).

What’s new:

• Chirpies are capable of walking hours after birth, similar to real-life horses.

• They can develop a rare syndrome where they experience random fits of rage.

• As victims of intense abuse, they may lose all cognitive abilities and behave like common animals.

• Individuals extremely rare, born with colors more akin to high-quality fluffies.

I hope this is enough for the Novas to comply with all the community rules.

Any commission needed for a drawing of fluffies, Novas, or Forever Chirpies, don’t forget to DM.

29 Likes

huh why but also interesting changes i thought they were fine for the most part

2 Likes

dont worry you have a second edition nova, they dont have these changes

1 Like

So cute!

What about the old novas violated community rules?

I always thought novas were taking the fluffy out of fluffies you know?
Not being as retarded, as filthy, as horny and as weak. Maybe that’s why they didn’t quite fit the new rules

2 Likes

Stop trying to “fix” fluffies

What exactly are these new rules?

There had been some discussion regarding unfluffy-like fluffies and some ruling was in order

1 Like

Not related to this post, but the first times I read about Novas they were basically “fixing” fluffies, so not horny, no racism,no ugly ones, no constant shitting, proper diction, etc.
Basically mlp…

2 Likes

this is why i changed them, to perfect, too boring, at least i created a background for they existence, i will take any advice to improve this product, or abandon it completely.

1 Like

The purpose of fluffies is to tell stories. The purpose of fluffy subspecies is to tell stories that are impossible to tell with regular fluffies. I don’t know what kind of story you are supposed to tell with nova fluffies that you can’t tell with a regular fluffy

1 Like

thats the problem i was so blind to create a fluffy subspecie witouth any flaw that I didn’t realize if it could be viable to create stories about them in the future. I have come to realize that the true essence of fluffies lies in their flaws, which we can use in endless stories. Perhaps I’ll leave this out of the community and focus on the classic models and Forever Chirpies. At least the latter can provide material for many stories.

4 Likes

lmao fluffy patch notes.

3 Likes