Now I'm gonna starve... By ArisenLeaf

Theme Week

58 Likes

wow :expressionless:

5 Likes

She’s a bit… slow, isn’t she?

7 Likes

So let me guess the pink one’s called Patrick (or Patricia) and the yellow one SpongeBob?

10 Likes

i think so

2 Likes

A bit harsh to say wouldn’t it?

2 Likes

heh heh ha,
I love this!

2 Likes

8 Likes

I think I’ll eat it now!

3 Likes

I think she’s a secret genious :v just imagine if she get more at the end just to make her shut the fuck up :v (well, sooner or later, she gonna die, but on short period she’ll just get what she want :v)

5 Likes

She may think she’s a genius, in that case. But it wouldn’t work on me. She’d just get stuffed in a sorry box for a day or two.

6 Likes

same :v
first of all, I would not feed them spagetthi :v (I’m kind of a saddist) and if they die because they don’t want to eat … well … I’ll just got a new one :v

5 Likes

just let the mare continue crying

2 Likes

Oh You meant the image, I thought you were unimpressed with the post.

2 Likes

Which wun of 'ou fwatfoots stole fluffy’s skettis?

3 Likes

no the post is great now, L̵̡̡̛̪̜̬̥̠̒̀̐̊ ̴̛̬̣̞͛̍́̽̽͊̌͂̾͗̈̇̆̚͜E̷̝͕̹̿̀̊̽͂̉̈́͌͝ ̸̨̞̜̩̟̪̲̺̪̻͇̀͐̌T̷̼̩̘̠̤̻̯̗̯̖̩̄̀̿̏̌͝͠ ̷̥͎͂̓͂̒̐͋̈́̚͘͝ ̵̣̣͍̖̝̻͉͓͖̮͙̮̓̑͋̓̈́̀̌̒̈́͗̂ ̵̣͙̪̹̋̑̓̅̇̓̾̅̄͘͝͠H̶̡̡̫̣͇̫̳̉͗̑̑̒̄̋͌̔̃͗́̀̓͜͜ ̷͙͇̀̑̇̽́̆̚͝͝ͅȨ̸̖̦̜̰̟̦͉̠̮͇̍̆̇̏̀̑̓͝ͅ ̴̧̖̪̝̟͔̦̠̰̋͒R̵̡͈̱̗̰̺̭͙̓͂̿̀͐̿̾͗͐͆̂͑̕ ̷͓̻̞̲͈̖̈̋̀̍̇̆͒̔̉̒̈́̓̀̿͜͠ ̶̧̢͍͖̥̻̳̰̠͔̺͒̆̒̎́͋ͅS̶̖̈́̎̈́̐͆́̚͠ ̶̘͓͔͉͂̈́͐̏͗͛́̽͝T̶̛̩̭̪̮̺͇̝̳̱̼͗̂̂̇̕͠ͅͅ ̷̧͇̩͈̾̍̇͑͑͋̚R̵̡̳̤̲̖̟̾̐́̀͒̓̏̅̄͠͝ ̷̨̯̖̓͒Ą̴͚͎̻͇̹̖̪̝̠̳͍̬͆̌̽̌̂̄̀͝ ̸̨̧̛̗̘͉̻̠̹͍̺̥̿͋̃͑̅̓̅̎͛̈̐V̸̢͇̝̺̝̙̆̒Ȅ̴͈̠̼̯̣͈̳̦̞̕͝

2 Likes

Solution seems simple make her puke up the skettis in a bathtub or something “ah there are your sketties they were hiding in your tummy, better eat them quick before they escape again.”

3 Likes

That need another smack on the head, how dumb is she? :grimacing:

3 Likes

I know it is for the theme week… and is kinda hugbox-ish but I hate spoiled and dumb shit rats… someone need to teach her how not be a bitch.

Fantastic art, Btw. :smiley:

3 Likes

To avoid repeating Spongebob references (even tho I love them xP), I’ll try to think of something else…
er…
Oh hey, does the pink one have butterfly-ish wings?

2 Likes