Nu Am piggie and some amputee doodle (Menn019)

Reaction on reactions, some people see pigs in my fluffies, and i don’t blame them.
And a vivisection doodle

5 Likes

Fwuffies…er fluffies have often been somewhat porcine. Mutagen’s legendary Stalker in Postfluff actually referred to them as ‘pig-hamsters’.

As your fluffy points out, mane and tail are pretty distinctive fluffy features. Though even that wasn’t required, Micron’s fluffies were tribbles with tiny legs and faces.

I like the fluffy being offended at being mistaken fir a pig. If nothing else, pigs aren’t fluffy!

1 Like

Tribbles with legs?!? Where’s my Bath’let? :wink:

Mutagen is a name i remember vaguely from surfing around before signing up…time i pay that person’s gallery a visit.

I can see the pig resemblance, though that’s not a bad thing as there’s no real definitive way of how a fluffy must look other than short stubby legs, a tail, and mane.

Some drawn fluffies resemble capybaras, wombats, gerbils, hamsters, other are really pretty much MLP.

I like the pig look tbh.

1 Like

Mcgonagall has near neckless fluffies for example.

Like camouflage, everyone knows what it look’s like, but ask two people to draw it, and you got two different results, and that goes for more things, like saxophones, put one player on two saxes, and you can’t hear a diffirence, but put two players on one sax, and you’ll hear it.

But i’m ranting again.