Nu huggies, nu wub! PART:2 (Poopiest_of_bebbehs)

Milkshake definitely stands out amongst her siblings with her distant and usually cold demeanor.

I won’t give anything away but I will let you know that Milkshake is actually Charlotte’s second favorite child and often gets treated rather well. Mainly because she doesn’t do anything worthy of being punished.

3 Likes

Whoa drama. Gasp maybe she knows that and she helped Cole into Hurting peanut so that he may get forever sleepies and she’ll be the favorite?

2 Likes

I am so here for this telenovela!!!

2 Likes

Knowing me this might end up turning into a four or five-parter if I get carried away.

3 Likes

Fluffy Eastenders!

YEW AM NOT FWUFFY’S MUMMAH

2 Likes

Three issues I have with this:

1. With this knowlage, wouldn’t they be generally programmed not to played with sharp objects? Because kids and all.
  2. Going off of the former, how’d he know how to use them, let alone place them in the SBS?
  3. Guz would have cams on his area, so he’d see who would come in his area. So, it’d kind of kill someone coming in, and assuming number 1 is true, it’d kind of stop the needles being in the SBS.
1 Like

To the first.
Not in my headcanon, they are still stupid creatures at the end of the day.

To the second.
He saw something that was sharp and pointy and just laying there, if it were anything else then he’d have used that instead.

To the third.
This all happened in the dead of night, Gaz has the footage of Peanut being dragged away in his sleep but was yet to review it. Regardless, it just appears on camera as a little black dot with a pink one behind it.

1 Like

:notes:dun-dun-dun-dun-dundundun…

cut to credits

4 Likes

As much as I’d like to praise Twat for giving a sensitive babbeh some punishment, he’s such a nasty little shit he could stand a taste of his own medicine. Shocked that Peanut didn’t die from the needles, and even more shocked that Twat somehow pushed them in with finesse you’d expect to need fingers for. Regardless I hope both of them meet a horrific end, as well as their mummah.