Nu miwkie fo poopie babbeh(PurpleDemon)

This fluffy wasn’t always pretty, you can choose a name for him, I’m working on a backstory, I promise the bitch mare will suffer :heartbeat:

67 Likes

What a butthole, trying to get sweet miwkies when he’s so ugly.

10 Likes

Ma’am, just stomp the baby if you’re gonna be like that. You’re sorry hoofsie-ing him anyway, just gotta do a couple extra stomps.

Unless she’s elevated somehow and that’s why her teat is so high up, so she’s frantically stretching her hoof down at him but can’t reach to give sorry hoofsies, which is honestly a way funnier mental image. New headcanon right there.

7 Likes

Coco butter

4 Likes

Mochaccino seems fitting! Mocha for short

4 Likes

Lil Hitler

1 Like

Oof, the detail on the bones showing through as they waste away is heartbreaking. Lil beggar would fold like an accordion under one good strike.

4 Likes

Seig hu hu heil

1 Like

That’s great

1 Like

Personally knowing a poopy baby will get justice makes me less invested. Just kill the ugly little bastard, please. (Poopy Justice has already been overdone)

I’d save the mare just for hating on the poopybaby.

If you kill them, then they’re not alive to be a lower caste and act as a scape goat for blame/etc as needed.

3 Likes

Now play the xylophone on his ribs!

2 Likes

I love poopie hate because it lets me witness foal abuse and plan for some justified abuse for the mother.

1 Like

Same here. Scat babbeh justees bocks is a guaranteed way to ruin a story or comic for me. It’s ridiculously predictable and overused as a premise—like, sweet damn, dude, I already know how it’s going to end, even without the creator pinky-swearing to make sure the precious scat foal gets saved and the mare punished—and it’s usually only fluffies in appearance, the opposite of the long legs issue: they act more like hategoats than fluffies. And then there’s the way some people use it as a way to jam modern political issues metaphors into their technicolor hoers content…

1 Like

What if the foal is actually a complete psycho that has to be kept away from others, but someone saves it because they assume it’s being tortured? That could be a hell of a tale.

3 Likes

I’d read that.

3 Likes

I may write it. I need something to do in the evening other than crochet and editing.

1 Like

Turd.

2 Likes

Dear Gods, you gave me a GREAT idea

2 Likes

<3

1 Like