Nu Mo' Babbehs (DummehBabbeh)

Diamond hid in the corner as Daddeh took her last foal. Outside the saferoom, a lady shrieked.

“I love him! He’s perfect! Thank you so much! You’re really sure he’s free?”

“Please, you’re doing me the favour. Take him.”

“My daughter’s been so upset since her childhood fluffy died. This little guy looks exactly like….”

“Nu mo’ babbehs?” Gizmo said behind Diamond. He cuddled against her. “Speshul fwend wan’ make more?”

Diamond sniffled, and looked at Gizmo, a pwetty white stawwion with pink mane. Diamond presented her no-no pwace, and Gizmo hauled himself onto her back and into her babbeh hole.

“Gud feews!” He grunted even as Diamond cooed. “Gud feews! Gud feews!”

A long time later, Daddeh came into the safe room. He looked at Diamond and Gizmo.

“You two haven’t done naughty things, have you?” Daddeh looked between them like he might give them sowwy hoofies if they said the wrong thing.

“Nu, Daddeh.” Diamond sat on her poopie pwace. “Gizmo onwy make Diamon’ stop cwyin’.”

“Is that true, Gizmo?”

Gizmo nodded. “Skettis, Daddeh?”

“In a while, since you’ve been good.” Daddeh knelt in front of Diamond. He took a thing from his pocket. “Turn around, good girl. This is for all our sakes.”

“It fo’ what, Daddeh?”

“It’s a good thing. OK? Now turn around. It might be a little uncomfortable at first, but it won’t hurt you.”

“Otay, Daddeh.” Diamond hoped he wouldn’t see what she and Gizmo did, but he had given her licky-cweans. Daddeh mumbled something, and pushed something into Diamond’s speshul pwace.

Diamond screamed. Daddeh picked her up and hugged her. “Shh, it’s OK, Diamond, shh. It’s to make all of us happier. Look, I’m going to go make you skettis. Let Gizmo look. He’ll like it, too!”

Diamond sniffled, but said, “Yes, Daddeh.” Daddeh put her on the tile floor, and Gizmo came and sniffed Diamond’s no-no pwace.

“It pwetty pink! Ooh, soft.” Another sniff, and Gizmo climbed on her back for enfies.

Daddeh sighed. “At least one of us is getting laid, eh, boy?” He left the safe room.

One day soon, Daddeh came home singing. He went to the safe room and knelt before Gizmo and Diamond, and interrupted her cooing to her tummeh babbehs.

“Guess what, guys? Daddy’s got a date!” He rubbed their heads. “I gotta get ready. I’ll give you plenty of food, but don’t expect me back early.” He winked and went to get their food.

For a lot of days, Daddeh had lots and lots of dates. Gizmo said they were sweet, nummy fruit. Daddeh must have really liked sweet nummies, because he didn’t come home until morning every night. He left the light on, though, and Diamond cooed at her tummeh babbehs.

One day, after lots and lots of days, Daddeh came into the safe room. “Guys, I’m going on a trip with my girlfriend. You’ll meet her soon, OK? This is really important to Daddy, because I haven’t had a girlfriend in a long time. It’s like not having food for a long time.”

Diamond gasped as Gizmo said, “Dat bad! Daddeh need nummies!”

Daddeh chuckles. “Daddy’s getting plenty of nummies.” He glanced at Diamond. “You’re getting chubby, little girl. I’m putting you on a diet.”

Before Diamond could say she was soon-mummah, Daddeh got up, whistling, and went and made them sketti.

Daddeh set up a wawa bottle bigger than Gizmo, and a nummies bottle that put out icky kibble a little at a time. He kissed and petted Diamond and Gizmo, and said, “I’ll see you soon. Wow, you really are chubby, Diamond! At least you’re not pregnant!”

Lots of days passed. The wittabox scooped all the good poopies and peepees, and there was lots of wawa and nummies, and Diamond got so big she couldn’t move. She slept a lot—

An old, familiar feeling hit. “BIGGEST POOPIES!”

Gizmo reared and whinnied. “Babbehs!” He sat behind Diamond to help with wicky-cweans.

Diamond pushed. Babbeh moved, but nothing came out. She tried again. The tummeh babbehs squirmed, their tiny hooves battering Diamond’s insides.

“Owie! Babbeh not come out!”

“Pink fing in da way.” Gizmo got his teeth on it and tugged. Diamond screamed.

“Nuu! Nu give biggest owies!”
“But babbehs stuck!”

“Nu huwties! Babbehs, ‘ou huwt Mummah! Nuu!”

Again and again, Diamond pushed. Gizmo paced, and now and then nosed her. In her tummeh, the babbehs got mean. They hit hard with their hoofies. One hit so hard, bad poopies flew out from Diamond’s poopie pwace.

“Nu, babbehs, pwease!”

But the tummeh babehs refused to listen. They gave Diamond bad hoofies all inside her tummeh. Something popped, and she screamed. The babbehs squirmed out from where they were supposed to be.

Somewhere, a door opened. Daddeh said, “You’ll love them, darling. They really are the best fluffies.”

“Daddeh!” Diamond’s voice came out a peep. She screamed as the babbehs kicked and kicked and squirmed and—

The door burst open just as the first babbeh tore its way out from Diamond’s mouth. “Daddy’s hohhh, my G-d! What the living fuck!”

Another babby forced its way from Diamond’s mouth. A lady screamed just as the others ripped through Diamond’s side and spilled from her body.

“Wan die.” Gizmo stared at the wall. “ Wan die, wan die, wan….”

“Wub babbehs,” Diamond said, and went foweba sweepies.

33 Likes

dont forget your name in the title

3 Likes

Heck, ty!

1 Like

Did… Did he stick a fluffy sized fleshlight sleeve into her?

4 Likes

Dunno what was shoved up in the mare, but she and her special friend aren’t as smart as they think. Sucks to be those dumbasses.

3 Likes

Sort of, yeah.

1 Like

Yep. Not the brightest, though the real moron is Daddeh.

2 Likes

Damn she got xenomorphed by her tummy babies.

2 Likes