nu wan bebbehs?? (by The_Lord_Rudolf)

37 Likes

This mare should get abortion. And the smarty deserves to be neutered and raped. Same with the abuser.

4 Likes

Too bad, stupid

3 Likes

If a part two, I’d pillow that Mare so she can’t escsape or risk harming the tummy babies. Stupid Mare, doesn’t she realize the Smarties colors are far more valuable then her?

1 Like

Was with you until the last part. As long as the abuser doesn’t do shit like this to real animals, no they don’t.

1 Like

She might not be able to harm them physically if pillowed, but she will emotionally. They will feel her hatred even if she’s de-tongued.

Which is great, because they don’t deserve happiness anymore than she does or the smarty does. Happiness is reserved for real animals, not biotoys.

2 Likes

Oohhh yessss, rape her

2 Likes

Fluffies typically aren’t capable of killing their own children until after they’re born; not without the help of a human being. So the correct phrase should be “someone should give that fluffy an abortion”, which many of us would gladly do.

I’d recommend using a shop-vac because sucking live foals out of their mother with a vacuum probe is an incredibly vicious and cruel way to kill them, and fluffies deserve all the cruelty because it tickles my funnybone. Bonus points if you use the thin head so it sucks them out one piece at a time and rips them up while they’re still alive, conscious, and connected to the mother.

3 Likes

Considering the existence of literpals and milkbags, she isn’t in that much of a precarious position

1 Like

This is why genital abuse is so good