Nu Weggies For Cocksleeve (moonie)

Shove tube in arse. Dat will fix it.

1 Like

Would have her owner tell her cause she is a bad mummah making her weggies do meanie things to babbeh, they are angry so they dont move. :smiling_imp:

Hope the 3 recovers and at least drink the bitches milk.

4 Likes

If we put our brains together, our fluffy stories shall destroy the earth.

3 Likes

It’s maybe their most human quality

1 Like

Maybe, just maybe, give her some kind of strong aphrodisiac and make her crazy wanting to breed; only to put a chastity belt on her.

And no matter how much she cries or begs, tell her that she is a bad mother, and “she will never be a mother again, and will never receive special hugs.” Because she is such a bad mother, and how much it makes you feel sad.

Maybe she will learn her lesson, but I’m certain it will be fun watching…because…

4 Likes

Would have some milker sucks her tits and transfer it to an auto feeder , at least less having foals getting stain from her shit.

You can have her lie on her back for the suckers easy suction. :grin:

And she cant even wiggle her legs anyway

2 Likes

“Seems your leggies didn’t like how you treated your babies so they stopped listening to you.”

2 Likes

Maybe find a way to give her a “Wrong hole” incident.

1 Like

Drugging a fluffy so she can´t do anything while conscious? Gives me chills and wrong ideas…

1 Like

Aww well since they can’t move daddeh should take them at less you promise to be a gud mammeh your leggies will move after they wakies

That’s a great idea. And if he doesn’t want to deal with her shitting or trying to shit on the foals anytime they come near for milkies he can always rely on the ol’ cork up the butt trick to keep that cunt in line.

Pumping mare milk is always a good backup plan for when you’re dealing with a bitch mare unwilling to feed her foals, but the foals themselves thrive best when they get the milk right from the source of the mare. Even if the relationship with the mother and foals isn’t amazing, it’s a good bonding expirience and leads to better physical and mental development later on for the fluffy.

That’s why ‘dummy mummahs’ and dolls made to look like nursing fluffy mares are so highly demanded. Although, it won’t just emotionally scar or crush the foal if the mother isn’t around. Especially if a human is around to feed it. Heck, some of my foals have adorably clung and grown attached to the dummeh mummahs and cry if some of the owners or breeders try to take her away.

2 Likes

Cork her ass and have her set up like a milkbag (with the brace and all temp only) to feed the foals then have her relief by nighttime.

Thats another way if you want them still link with their bitch mom oh and have a gag on the bitch to stop her from shouting.

1 Like

I would imagine one of the requirements for official Hasbio approval might potentially be the ability to affect milkmares without a significant amount of the drug being passed on through lactation. And this drug is, as we can see, Hasbio Approved. :+1: