Nu Weggies For Cocksleeve (moonie)

After the aftermath that happened with mean mummah Cocksleeve and her foals, Daddy boiled with rage and nearly lost his mind on the hateful bitch mare who, in a fit of pure unadultered hatred and anger, stormed over to her still litterbox training litter and stomped two of the three offending babies to pieces…barely making out of the ordeal with their lives. For this horrid transgression, Daddy had the mean munstah mummah locked away into a scary sorry metal crate for many forevers so Daddy could see how badly the babies were injured…and to let him think on how she should be punished.

Thankfully, the dumb bitch hadn’t managed to severely injure her two foals to the point of death but were still significantly injured. He managed to patch them up and had them sleep with him for the night until he decides to deal with the bitch in the morning. So, he decided to trick Cocksleeve with some ‘surprise breakfast sketties’ and crushed in some muscle relaxers into the food and let the rest unfold by itself. By the time Cocksleeve was done chowing down like some starving African kid eating his first Big Mac, she immediately knew something was wrong when she tried to move the piggy fat appendendages all fluffies seem to have. Her leggies were there…and there seemed to be nothing wrong with them…but she couldn’t move them! What kind of fluffery is this?!

And this is how we get the perfect punishment for a bitch mare. You don’t risk your fluffy going into the wan die loop or your pregnant mare becoming so stressed out to the point of aborting the foals too early, but the fluffy will be confused and upset enough over still having their precious leggies be there but not work for some reason for the lesson to stick. Just to rub salt into the wound, Daddy has her foals come in for their morning meal and all is well…except for the poor little guy in the corner who is still afraid to go up to his meanie mummah for milkies…and honestly…who can blame him?

100 Likes

Fluffy ponies randomly trying to anthropomorphize things like their legs is one of my favorite bits of head canon for some reason.

20 Likes

I’m not one for mindless abuse, but that’s a better fate than she deserved.

4 Likes

To her credit her little retard foals ruined sketti night for everyone involved. Not condoning her infaticide, just saying I understand.

… And that she’s justified in what she did…

… … ah heck, I’m condoning it :hugs:

4 Likes

True. If anyone has some ideas, I’m more than willing to listen.

I was thinking of having a pretty aggressive stallion have his way with her as a way to punish her for her nymphomaniac behavior. She always wants sex…but something tells me even the most sexually charged fluffy doesn’t want to be on the recieving end of a rough sex session.

7 Likes

It’s amusing. It really shows off the child-like mind that they have.

2 Likes

Not a bad idea.
I almost see a situation like when you find out your teen is “smoking” so you make them “smoke the whole pack”.
So maybe CS sneaks off to get laid and the owner punishes her with too many studs.

3 Likes

Only one stallion.

But not a fluffy stallion.

7 Likes

Dear lord lol
Brilliant :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Besides the aforementioned horse rape, my first thought was just a simple icepick lobotomy. Not punishment, per se, but to make her derpy and pleasant to spend time with.

4 Likes

“Nu wan’ enfies nu mowe…uhuuhuuhuu…”

“Yeah, well ya should have thought of that before you went Joan Crawford all over your babies. So, tough shit. Ya little bitch.”

5 Likes

Here’s hoping the muscle relaxers dont transfer to the milk.

Foals with poor bowel control / lack of litterbox training do not need their muscles relaxed further. ~Chuckle~

5 Likes

Oh lord yeah i hope not. The foals are innocent in this. Now if they were housebroken AND they still chose to shit anyway, then I’d be more inclined to empathise with CS…but when you commit infanticide over things not going your way…it doesn’t really work in favor to your case.

God can you imagine if one of them played with a toy she likes or wants at the time and how she’d react over that?

That would be an interesting abuse idea for foals. Give them muscle relaxing milk or kibble then punish them for not being able to make it to the litterbox.

6 Likes

Huh. Damn that’s a smart punishment, lol. And fucking funny. No long term consequences like that come with pillowing. But hopefully the stuff she ate doesn’t fully get into her milk. Else that could cause some issues.

3 Likes

If the muscles are now relaxed, isn’t she going to immediately shit herself?

3 Likes

Maybe this can be just a punishment he keeps on the backburner in case she refuses to feed her foals or something.

Weasel is right tho, this is too light of a punishment for her.

5 Likes

We are talking about involuntary shiting yourself and feeling how your heart slowly stops, beat by beat. No I think this punishment is fine. She is afraid as fuck right now

3 Likes

Hmm…also another good point.

I would be more worried over the foals getting covered in ‘scaredy poopies’ but I suppose a simple butt wipe or bath before breakfast would help calm things down. Plus her milkie places will probably get slathered in shit and tainting the sweet milkies these babies so desperately need.

5 Likes

How do fluffies view regular equines? If in no positive light how about punishing the little (not so little) nympho with an overly horny mini horse or donkey? Or if that isn’t an option how about a sexually aggressive dwarf goat?

1 Like

Did you just find a way to de leg a fluffy with meds?, you’re a genius.

2 Likes