Nu wike cwossobah!- Harbinger of Misfortune [By Larur- Commisioned by Lothmar]

Hey…

Finaly I bring to you this comic commisioned by @Lothmar
Yeah, Jojo x Fluffys

How things are going for y’all?
Time to back to the road

Do you like what you see? You have an idea for a comic? I’m here! Send me a DM or check my profile

85 Likes

Needed a proper intermission before we continued the Bad luck for Poopy baby sequel so I thought a non cannon crossover would be neat. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

6 Likes

powerwheel

The power wheel for Harbinger of Misfortune.

Potential of the chart is very high cause they can live countless lives and remember all of them.

Power is low because insubstantial but obtains the physical power of its host.

Speed is high cause they usually die fast after possession / rebirth (when stand not being used harbinger is experiencing the infinite cycle).

Range is high cause they can be born/possess anywhere fluffies are born / exist.

Durability low average cause insubstantial and usually possess / reborn as a fluffy.

Precision low average cause lives are usually random misfortunate fates that are hard to avoid.

It is uncertain what would happen If harbinger ever possessed a form with power and durability to survive its final destination like deaths that usually befall its hosts.

5 Likes

JoJo is shit. Not the shit, just shit.

1 Like

I usually have to go on /v/ to find taste this bad

5 Likes

I keep seeing people mention JoJo, what is it?! I think it’s an anime cartoon thingy? What’s it about?

2 Likes

Man this community never fails to disappoint me

2 Likes

I don’t get it.

The short answer? JJBA is about a person nicknamed JoJo going on a bizarre adventure.

The long answer? JJBA is an 8 part manga/anime about members of the Joestar family, with a different member of the family being the protag of a different part. As for what each part is about it kind of a difficult question to answer as each part is generally different from each other, but here is my best (aka, worst) summation:

Part 1: Rich British kid has an evil adoptive brother who uses a magical mask that turns him into a vampire. Rich British kid learns magical sun martial arts to fight his vampire adoptive brother.

Part 2: Grandson of Rich British Kid is the protag and has to fight the creators of the magical vampire mask: Ancient Aztec Vampires. Oh, and it is just before WWII so Nazis are here.

Part 3: The Japanese Grandson of Grandson of Rich British Kid is going on a mission to Egypt with Grandson of Rich British Kid, Grandson of Rich British Kid’s Egyptian friend, a Japanese guy that throws rocks, French Inigo Montoya, and a Boston Terrier to kill the vampire adoptive brother of Rich British Kid to save Japanese Grandson of Grandson of Rich British Kid’s mom. Oh, and all the main characters have PUNCH GHOSTS.

Part 4: Persona 4, basically.

Part 5: The son of Rich British Kid’s vampire adoptive brother (who is technically Rich British Kid’s son) wants to take over the mafia in Rome.

Part 6: Japanese Grandson of Grandson of Rich British Kid’s Daughter goes to Florida Prison. The main villain is Rich British Kid’s adoptive vampire brother’s Gay Priest Best Friend.

Part 7: Wild West horse race across the Unite States to find the corpse pieces of Jesus.

Part 8: Man, I don’t even fucking know.

5 Likes

What’s a polite way of saying “sod off”?

Begone grass?

1 Like

I am someone that believes words hold no inherent value, and insults are only offensive so long as one allows their self to be offended,

But even by that standard, the phrase “sod off” is such a cotton candy fart.

You got a loisence to be this crass, gov?

1 Like

Only by virtue of not liking an art style that makes my eyes bleed. That and I’m a Yank.

I clicked on the comic before I read the description so I was trying to understand what was happening and it didn’t make sense. I thought two fluffies were fighting and then a spirit showed up and killed the red fluffy (red and brown color look similar), but then I saw the blue fluffy mention “stands” and it all made sense to me lol. I guess that blue fluffy is stuck in an infinite death loop like Diavolo lol. Love the comic!

2 Likes

Yeah harbinger of misfortune is a possession style stand.

When it makes contact with the target its fighting it turns them brown and possesses them. At which point they have a limited time to experience life in that body before the inevitable final destination like death from extreme misfortune.

The user is probably only alive because they redirect the misfortune that would befall them onto others by way of using harbinger.

1 Like

Gasp! I am Not alone~

1 Like

I have several stand concepts ive created that would most likely beat this stand: Nine Inch Nails- a stand that creates nails that after piercing an opponent, in causes the growth of teeth all over the body using the calcium in the opponent’s bones. Type O Negative- basically blood bending as a stand. Blackhole Sun- allows the user to travel through shadows and can create a humanoid construct that can drag victims into the user’s shadow, which will result in the victim falling through the shadow and being disintegrated into a shadow made out of ash. Slipknot- creates infinite ropes out of anything.

2 Likes

EyunSB1XMAEkY7p

2 Likes

Rules-abiding way of implying your tastes in media suck goes here.