Nummie Findahs (by WeepingCube)

Pumpkin’s special friend, Sweetcorn, is a good fluffy daddeh. Teaching the next generation of foals nummie-finding skills is an important responsibility, and a fun bonding experience!

(Background and foreground elements courtesy of https://pixabay.com)

59 Likes

The father says, shitting on the food.

14 Likes

fluffy moment

6 Likes

I really like the shitting nonchalantly because horses IRL are equally indifferent to passing manure.

8 Likes

Excuse me, that’s not just any shit, thank you very much: that’s premium free-range fluffy manure. A sack of that shit will set you back $41.79 at Home Depot ($5 off with mail-in rebate, valid through 05/30/21, only at participating locations, not valid with any other offer, call your local retailer for details). If anything, we should be paying that fluffy…

But yeah, fluffy’s are dumb lol.

8 Likes

Thank you! That was 100% my inspiration for this, actually. My grandfather kept horses when I was growing up, and I honestly just remember them shitting everywhere all the time lol.

I also love the idea of fluffies being human enough to tell their children they’re proud of them but animal enough to take a casual dump while doing so.

7 Likes

they’re like bats, while they pee while drinking fluffies shit while eating

5 Likes

Very cute, both of them, and very well rendered!

I could see this being part of a propaganda poster:

“Fluffies in the wild adapt, and pass their skills on to their young. This is how megaherds form. Don’t let stray fluffies stay stray. Report sightings at…”

4 Likes

Despite their “intelligence”, they’re still dumb animals. Love it.

3 Likes

Man I’m so happy im able to see your art good job have an amazing day

3 Likes

Fwuffy daddeh make happy poopies.

3 Likes

@FluffiesAreFood
Thanks you kindly! Lol that wouldn’t surprise me. I also love the comedic juxtaposition in that, like “See this cute family bonding moment? This is exactly the kind of shit we need to be putting a stop to.”

@bad_poopies
I mean, we’ve all been there, right? …right?

5 Likes