Nyu fwen nee huggies? (ESF)

@puggiewaffle
huggiesforfwen

58 Likes

The foals eyes remind me of M&M’s.

4 Likes

Is this a continuation of her without her miwkie place ? Well thats gonna always be sore if not resting on a soft pillow.

4 Likes

Did someone de-tit that fluffy?

2 Likes

Yeap it’s base on this:

2 Likes

(LOL) That rotten fluffy thot had it coming for being ungrateful for her litter.

2 Likes

Why for has no one super glued wings on that cunt unicorn yet?

1 Like

I didn’t even see that her breasts were ripped off. Yikes!

I’m guessing this is going to be a ‘bad mammah’ herd forming?

2 Likes

If this art continues , she would be a mare breed without milk for her brood.

2 Likes

Don’t let that Poopie near her. She’ll give it an owl neck.

1 Like

She can’t feed her foals anymore, so any other litters she may have wouldn’t last long. I doubt any of her foals would live long enough to form a herd without assistance now.

Unless she can figure out that other fluffy mummahs could feed her foals, and I doubt that she’d let that happen.

I think the whole “bad babbehs don’t get milkies” thing could possibly be partially be a power play, a matter of control, so if she doesn’t want to feed a given foal, she wouldn’t want anyone else feeding that foal. If she says a babbeh gets no milkies, she doesn’t want the babbeh to get milkies. She’d probably insist that her bestest babbeh get all of the other fluffy mummah’s milkies, and to Hell with any other babbehs either mummah has.

2 Likes

These dumbasses will never learn hugs don’t solve all their problems. They might as well just have their necks snapped.