Nyu fwens! (Flufferinie)

Wow, thank you for such warm welcome. I wasn’t expecting encouraging words, but I guess I will do some fluffy sketching as a warmup from time to time then. :slight_smile:

43 Likes

Excellent art style! And so adorable

3 Likes

wonderful! looks like a tv show character

2 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Dayum this is awesome

2 Likes

I get a very “Lisa Frank does fluffies” vibe which is freaking awesome. Great work!

3 Likes

80s vibes

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! :heart:
And yes, I kinda wanted to aim 80s vibe with the design haha. I have a series in mind with different aesthetics for fluffies. I am pretty sure that grooming is a thing and a lot of owners want to make their fluffies vibe with them, so…

4 Likes

Yep! Fluffy grooming would probably be an “industry” with a lot of ways to make your fluffy have a certain look. Of course, not all these methods would be exactly appreciated by the fluffies in question but if you want to focus on a more hugbox side of things where the potential negatives are waved away? That’s totally fine.

Also absolutely love the heart on the hoofpads!

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see what story poopies look like in your art style.

3 Likes

This is seriously pro-level work.

2 Likes

Gorgeous! You spoil us! @Mr_Owl can this go in the front page banner?

2 Likes

Amazing I love it so much! The colors are amazing and it’s so soft and fluffy how beautiful!

And the fluffy community is unironicly the best community I’ve ever had the pleasure of being with!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh I love your style so much!! I can’t wait to see future stuff :metal:

1 Like