Oc ref // SillySlicer

My ref sheet for my Fluffy community ocs I dont know if i will make more but if I do then ill update this as I create them :slight_smile:

-Indy Springer (unorganized Indy lore)

Dr Indy Springer is a dirty, ugly, needy, “low functioning” Autistic woman who lives with her mother. She is a world renown xenobiologist and sparks an intense hatered to the fluffy species for ruin the worlds already struggeling ecosystem. Eventhough Indy is praised for her high iq, knowlegde and unique solutions she brings to her field of expertise shes usually ostrachized and made fun of for being dirty and weird.

Indy has a habit of growing obsessed and stalking other female co workers, getting herself locked up in small spaces around the workplace, taking her clothes off and shitting anywhere besides the toilet. Lets just say that if she wasnt extremely intelligent her boss wouldve already sacked her off.

Indy is lonely, constantly seeks validation and is sexually frustrated beyond understanding. Her mother consistently sexually abuses Indy, Indy doesnt know how to cope and her stress, fears and frustrations often come out in spontaneus anger outbursts where she starts destorying everything and everyone around her.

Indy creates low quality fluffy abuse videos that she posts to a fluffy abuser site. Not only is she praised and validated but killing off the small pests also help her relax.

Eventhough the people at her work place are either terrified or making fun of her she still loves all her co workers as they are (in her eyes) her good friends and shes oblivious to anything that might proof otherwise.

Her boss is the only person who truely tries to understand her, he hates her because she causes a lot of problems, but he also loves her like a daughter. A “yes shes annoying and ugly but shes my annoying ugly” situation.

Indy doesnt really like clothes and preffers to wear loose clothing or nothing.

-Mr Snuggles

Mr Snuggles is Indy her first caught victim, she had planned to use him to kickstart her abusing career but she quickely noticed a one of a kind feature. Mr Snuggles is timid and doesnt speak, he isnt needy or whiney and he seams far smarter than the average fluffy or at least seams to have some understanding of his surroundings. Indy realized that she can use the fluffy to speak and vent to without being made fun off and he has been stuck with her in this one-sided frienship eversince.

She likes to paint his nails in sparkly colours and doing other friend activities with him like puzzles and watching shows.

First rendition of the characters

11 Likes

Great art welcome to the community

2 Likes

I like the art and all but I don’t get the good doctor as a character. She hates clothes and prefers to be barefoot, but she owns and wears high heeled boots?

Also if she’s so ugly why don’t we see her being ugly? Or her shitting on the floor? Right now all I see is a skinny, young, redheaded woman with freckles.

Your fluffy design is to die for <3

2 Likes

Lovely characters

1 Like

She sounds intense lol

1 Like

the earliest design of her was ment to be very tame, just a sort of cold person who just wanted to hurt fluffies because she didnt like them.

with every drawing of indy she gets more and more unhinged she doesnt own any fancy clothes like heels ect anymore just workshoes. Shes defiantly still a work in process (also because she switches between being an scp research character and a fluffy community character) So yeah theres still a lot that needs to be written and changed its all a pretty unorganized mess (like me fr fr).

The ugly part im also working on, Im not a very good human artist and even when I look at humans irl or on refs I struggle to really see uh facial features who I personally think will always be seen as ugly so the word ugly is more a way to describe her hate fuled personality or how other people would describe her as unpleasing. I hope that explains some stuff! (I also just havent really drawn new Indy doing more erractic Indy stuff)

And thanks! Im also a big fan of snuggles

1 Like

thank you <3

1 Like

god she sure is

1 Like