Ode to Bestest Babbeh 2 [ by Milky ]

if u really love ur fluffy u will raise it by torture. so that it doesnt grow to be a spoiled turd that doesnt appreciate anything and acts like an asshole. nothing is as healthy for a fluffy as torture

as rq once pointed out, a fluffy isnt worth anything until it realizes that its worth nothing

2 Likes

@I_might_be_weasel idea is also good ,lemonade would have the same tendency becoming her bitch mom when having foals of her own.

2 Likes

But also: bestest babbeh arc, bestest mummah arc, munstah babbeh arc (lemonades foal) and will probably get a hug box ending for the alicorn.

3 Likes

Now that something I would look forward too in this story :heart_eyes::+1::smiling_imp:

Im sure would hear bitxh lemonade ranting “why hit or punish her as she was a good mummah” while almost trying to kill her prized alicorn.

2 Likes

Exaaaaaactlyy!!! Ooooooo I’m rlly feelin this story now hmhmhmhmmhmhmh.

2 Likes

Then we will wait and see what you in store for us on the next chapter :blush:

1 Like

Give me a few days to get my pacing sorted out and I’ll hopefully have the next chapter out!!

1 Like

I agree with you, but your language does make me suspect you may just be in it for the torture…

1 Like

No problem will wait patiently for it as always :blush::+1:

1 Like

Need everyone to know I’ve mapped out the whole story with cliff notes for each chapter and I’ve already mentally designed and named the alicorn foal and I love her so much thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

3 Likes

Ah yes, my hungry soul was hoping for more. Can’t wait to see them fucker go full smarty and Fuckin’ Dies!

1 Like

I am intrigued. It’s rare to see a story from the POV of the bestest babbeh. Honestly, if this became a redemption arc, it would be the FIRST time I’d see a bestest not die horribly or become a complete bully. There’s honestly too many of those…

1 Like

:joy: we’ll see! I’ve kinda got an idea for where it’s going!

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’ll become a redemption arc or not as I’ve sort of started to build a story, but we’ll see!! There’s always hope!

2 Likes

I know it’s going to be awesome regardless of the outcome.

1 Like

@Milky I am very much enjoying your Lemonade. Great story. Thank you for sharing your skill with us. :grin:

2 Likes

Ahh thank u! I appreciate the feedback and I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

Ahhh thank you ! I’ll try not to disappoint!

2 Likes

Lemonade is gonna run away to have babies of her own eventually, perpetuating the cycle that her whore mother was unable to break, isnt she.

2 Likes

god the words “whore mother” always make me laugh

1 Like