Ode to Munstah Babbeh 2 [ by Milky]

He’s a lil hotdog

4 Likes

No one has complained yet, I just know people were excited for the next chapter :pleading_face:

Also thanks!! I think there’s one more chapter left in this story then I’ll prob move on to something else!

2 Likes

Oh that’s a very good idea!! (Though I’m sorry your father did that).

Reminds me of the Tiny Lives story!

3 Likes

Seeing that Weiner not only seem to be alicorn friendly plus is also most likely to carry the alicorn gene, he could be used as a breeding stallion if the owner removes him from his mother’s presence sooner rather than later. Those qualities are highly sought after but if FFKAL gets to keep spewing her hatred around him that little potential money maker will end up ruined. :hmm:

3 Likes

As soon as I read that bestest was named ‘weiner’ I kept hoping one of the siblings would ask ‘can fiwwy pway wiff weinew?’ since this might be their last chance to play with their isolated sibling what with getting new homes soon.

2 Likes

That is true!! I’m not sure if he’s entirely alicorn friendly as they foals are on separate ends of the room so he may not have seen the horns/wings. But who knows!! He possibly does carry the alicorn gene, so well just have to wait and see! Though he and ambrosia aren’t main characters of the story so their fates may just be left up to the readers imagination.

1 Like

That’s actually really hilarious.

1 Like

I would have thought Hotdog would have cried while saying “Huu huu! hotdog got nyu namsies Huu Huu wub nyu name huu huu”

I wish you’d finish this =(