Office Fluffies: Fun with Micros!!! -GooGooDa

With the rise of company issued Stress Relief Fluffies and the sort, companies have started looking deeper into ways they can incorporate the little goobers into the work routine of their employees.

Some companies have started looking into the possibilities of using Micros instead of regular Fluffies as their go-to abuse stress relief tool for employees.

Here are some examples of cute micros in the workplace.

(All Micros have been pillowed and corked beforehand to offer the best Stress Relief Fluffy experience)

59 Likes

All great, but what’s the Lenovo thing exactly? Not sure I get what’s meant to be happening there, but it’s got to be painful I’m sure.

2 Likes

It’s just an earphone case lmao.

4 Likes

Huh, it looked a lot bigger, I figured it was some kind of charger for something, you put the thing in and close the lid and the interior will be flooded with electricity… so put a fluffy in it and close the lid, then enjoy the stress-relieving shrieks as it’s cooked to a crisp.

3 Likes

The interior won’t be flooded with electricity because electricity is not a liquid, kek.

2 Likes

I misread “Sowwy Pensie” at first and was like 'I thought they were corked?"

4 Likes

Its botha a case and a charger but unless theres a wite attached to their tail to reach the bottom of the case, there wouldnt be any electricity…but it might get filled with feces and urine possibly.

2 Likes

Thank goodness she is corked :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Realistically speaking, you’d need to pierce the skin with wires connected to the two visible connectors in order to have a chance at zapping the micro. Myself, I could suspend disbelief and kinda assume micros design is so poor, the skin is so thin, closing the loop could zap the fluffy. But I draw the line at portraying electricity as a newtonian liquid :ahahaha:

4 Likes

Hey I’m a writer, I was using ‘flooded’ for a bit of poetic description to describe it being awash with it on all sides.

3 Likes

I’m just teasing you mostly, don’t worry (but only mostly).

1 Like

Nah, that’s the boredom pen. The sorry pen makes your babbehs stay inside forever. It makes you a peb topper!

2 Likes

Yeah it would be too much effort for something like this even tho im not the greatest at physics but i understand it well. Also depending on headcanon unicorn types can either have a horn that glows or sparks a bit like mini low tazer they could be usedcas a small power pack in s hypothetical sense even if suspending in disbelief

1 Like

6 Likes

Hey! Fluffy screaming, and you charge your phone at the same time!

3 Likes

Now im curious if you could generate elecrticity by heat sinking a fluffys body heat away from them. Thus making them miserable from it being ‘too cold’ as well.

1 Like

Probably better than the South Park Centipad episode

I hope the company provides like 100 of those shitrats a month because work stress is serious these days xD

2 Likes

Micros are real cheap!!!

1 Like

I think it’s an earbud case.

2 Likes