Oh hell no! ( by: FallenAngel )

Oh no, she’s back :laughing: HERE

Even the other side isn’t safe :sweat_smile:

Credit to @NekuChan for this idea :grin:

monster02-w

================

Open for commissions and for info, pm me :slight_smile:

54 Likes

"The Great Eldritch horrors of Cthulhu and Yog-Soggoth had been around to see empires rise and fall, to face down every man, animal and even the very nature of time itself, and effortlessly defeat them to the point of not even realising it was a challenge.

But even omnipotent horrors from beyond the conceptual dimensions can fall victim to the little things. Even Gods capable of inflicting unimaginable terrors upon their victims can be grossed out by the kinky horniness of a humble Fluffy."

18 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: omg! I just can’t…

Imagine a narrator said it with a sound of horror and disgust in the last part :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh hell, no :persevere:

2 Likes

Out! Out! You made it weird! We’re not doing this!

6 Likes

I absolutely adore this little freak of nature, she’s so funny! :rofl:

5 Likes

You would even begin to think cultist would even found it disgusting :joy:

3 Likes

HAHAAA!

2 Likes

This is funny. I hope to see more of this little freak in the future.

2 Likes

But the entity is clearly not Cthulhu or Yug(With a serious nerd expression on face)

1 Like

Fair, I should’ve said Eldritch Horrors like Cthulhu.

But then, with how impossibly defined the lovecraftian beings are, maybe this is the closest we can comprehend them without going mad

1 Like

The great old one may have common properties
(1) The concept of spatial dimension cannot be used to describe (they do not have length, width, or height)
(2) The region that exists between the universe and the universe.
(3) Exist in a space that transcends time and the universe.
(4) Having a broader, more powerful, and even the ability to explore completely different fields of senses, one can see and study the entire material world, energy world, and even life world.
(5) The level of understanding of the universe and the laws that operate within it far exceeds that of us humans.
(6) There may be close communication between the great old ones.
The above content is all from the works of Lovecraft.

These contents are excerpted from my Bilibili column. I have never shared these things with foreigners before, and I think Lovecraft fans here may be interested.

Cthulhu’s mythological cosmology

Collection of settings for Lovecraft’s works

It’s so crazy that I’m trying to understand Lovecraft’s ideas and the essence of Lovecraft type entities. Maybe I should go to Arkham Mental Hospital now:(

1 Like

Why does she gotta make it weird!?

3 Likes

Glad she’s back!

2 Likes

this girl is such a vibe i love her lol

3 Likes

I know people who would cherish this little freak. :ahahaha:

2 Likes

What have I done!?
Still funny as hell, tho! hahaha!

1 Like

Wow not even the devil would want to eat her. Killing her would only fulfill one of her sick fantasy.

2 Likes

I have fun doing it :grin: especially on the last panel like “Out! Out! Get out of here!”

2 Likes

biggest “nope” ever

2 Likes