Ol' Twinkletoes (By Science_Dude)

You were looking at your wall of bowling trophies in agitation. Normally, you would be filled with pride while gazing at them, but seeing as that infectious disease sweeping through your town has closed down your local bowling alley, you and your team were not able to win this years trophy.

You shook your head and decided to make dinner and watch your favorite show. You got the dry pasta and the various spices out and set them on the counter. You open the refrigerator and look around, “Damn, out of fresh vegetables for the sauce. No prob, I’ll grab what I need from my garden.”

You close the refrigerator and head into your backyard, you freeze at the sight. “WHAT HAVE YOU SHITRATS DONE TO MY GARDEN!?” The 11 fluffies, not counting the foals gave a startled cry at your yell. The smarty, a fat unicorn with a face covered in tomato pulp swaggers up to you with a glare. His herd follows behind him at a distance, staying in a group with the 3 toughies at the front.

“Dummeh hoomin! Dis am Smawty’s wand nao! Gib nummies ow get wowstest huwties!” You shake in rage and are about to stomp the smarty when you notice something odd. The herd is not in a random group, they are kinda in a tight triangle formation. You grin and crouch down to the smarty, pick him up, and squeeze hard, empting his bowels and bladder, “SCREEEE! NU HUWT SMAWTY!”

You drop the smarty and ask with a grin, “Do you know what bowling is?” “Smawty nu cawe wut dummeh hoomin say! Gib nummies NA-” You shoot your right hand forward and ram your thumb into the smarty’s mouth while your middle and ring fingers punch into his eye sockets, rupturing his eyes. He gives a muffled scream as you pick him up and turn him over, rolling him into a ball in the same motion. His herd drops face first onto the ground and hide behind their hooves in terror.

You quickly move forward on your toes for a few steps before swinging your right arm in an arc and launching the smarty towards his herd, “SCREEEEEEEEE!” The smarty rolled like a bowling ball and crashed into his herd, toppling all of them, breaking legs and splattering foals. You do a victory dance, “HA! Looks like Ol’ Twinkletoes hasn’t gotten rusty yet! Now, get the hell out of my yard, ya filthy shitrats.”

You stroll inside to a chorus of, “Nuuuuu! Babbehs, nu take fowebah sweepies! Huu huu huu.” And “WOWSTEST WEGGIE HUWTIES! WAI FWUFFY NU WUN?” And a garbled mess that sounded like the smarty sobbing about not being able to see.

After making a sandwich, you power on your laptop and load up your bookmarked show. A cartoon of a shadowy man with fangs wearing a fancy tophat was tormenting a feral herd of Mutagen variant fluffies. You laughed, “Man, Black Hat always has creative ideas for how to deal with those shitrats.”

Brief note here, that’s not the Ringmaster. Black Hat, a character from an actual web show/cartoon network show called Villainous, is pretty much a Ringmaster OC. He looks like a fancy version of the Ringmaster so strongly that I thought he was fancy fanart of the Ringmaster when I first saw him. Like the Ringmaster, Black Hat is a shadowy shapeshifter and he has even killed small fluffy creatures like the Ringmaster.

15 Likes