Old Lazybones (By: Jejjick)

106 Likes

God, what a worthless creature! Old dinosaur-ass shitpig got exactly what he deserved.

18 Likes

Fucking lazy piece of shit, plenty of elderly people still walk and stay active

6 Likes

How does he still have his balls?

4 Likes

No, you don’t understand, he’s an “owd fwuffy” who isn’t “fo wawkies an wunnin nu mooowe”! He just wants to sit on his fat, decrepit ass all day and beg for “huggies and wub”! Is that too much to ask?

Edit: Just realized “Am owd fwuffy” is about as infuriating as “Am onwy widdwe babbeh”.

10 Likes

Someone cared enough at some point to let him keep em it seems. Such is the nature of a pampered fluffy that made it to old age.

4 Likes

5 Likes

A new nugget in the making.

2 Likes

Jesus fucking christ… imagine those ancient old balls jiggling around all over the place, gathering dust and shriveling up until they resemble peach pits. Disgusting!

1 Like

Yet again, Jejjick you have created another masterpiece. Honestly, your abuse is always top tier. Fucking oldfluff with how old it got should have realized it was doomed to suffer from its wisdom, but its a fluffy.

The fact the old ugly fart is cheeping like a baby makes this more hilarious.

6 Likes

The irony is, he’s only seven months old. He’s just a lazy fuck because someone told him to grow up.

1 Like

Fucking fatass piece of shit

3 Likes

<3

1 Like

May you someday know the joys of getting old

4 Likes

What a most ungrateful shitrat deserves nothing, she deserves only to be forgotten

1 Like

Most fluffies don’t live to that age, but this one is complaining about having to walk? The entitlement is outrageous. Give it a day’s rest, put it back on the treadmill, and repeat. There’s only two possible outcomes: It’ll get stronger or it’ll die.

5 Likes

An elderly fluff in my canon at least is basically so arthritic they need to be carried around to go anywhere. If they live to that point they’re literally only good for sitting in someone’s lap, and maybe giving their oh so precious huggies.

8 Likes

So what you’re saying is they need to be forced to walk until they learn to stop whining about the pain.

4 Likes

I can’t remember the title, but I think there was a Folly of Hope tribute pic like this where an old Fluffy was up for adoption and his new owner made him do something like this or eat hard kibble.

Great comic btw! Heh. Sorry screws. Alliterative and agony-inducing!

3 Likes

I’d argue more infuriating because how dare they live to old age

1 Like