old man's plot 3 / By O5-6

Hi! trying out a new idea on this one, please tell me how it looks ( first time drawing digitally with a mouse, and like my 5th drawing )

it was already morning, the exhausted fluffies were starting to fall asleep, they woke up to some wingie-but-not-birdie screams, after that, they saw all the munstahs leave their nestie, this gave the fluffies the calm they needed to sleep.

it was almost 1 pm, the man forgot about the fluffies all morning, they must be thirsty or hungry, he thought, he quickly dressed up and went to check his new pets, only to find them comfortably sleeping, until he woke the nearest one, “Blueberry” whispered the man

“uh-w-wa’ daddeh?” says the considerably less tired fluffy, he and his herd sleeped 7 hours

“why are you sleeping so late ?”

“stoopi’ wingie-but-not-biwdie munstahs didn’t wet hewd sweepies”

“ohh, you mean the chickens ? they usually don’t do anything bad unless you get very close or annoy them enough, you’ll be safe as long as you dont run screaming a them”

“fank 'ou daddeh” said the fluffy as most of his herd began to woke up

“i’ll get some food and water, then i’ll show you everything around here”

the man got some fruits and water for the fluffies, after every fluffy eated, drank, and did their needs, he told them to make a line and follow him around to show them what things they have nearby.

they began in the top left corner of the house plot, it was around 50x50m, which make a big, but not giant space to live, there was enough space for everything he would ever need and still had lots of free space. a little bit down, adjacent to the fluffy nestie, there was the wingie-but-not-birdie nestie, or chickens as their daddeh called them, a little bit more down of the dirt heaps that separed the nesties with the rest of the new house, there was a pile of wood, further south there was a storage room, firewood room, tool shed, and the pump room, the man told them to never ever enter that rooms, specially the 2 last ones, as the munstahs that the man had lived there, near half a dozen meters ( 6m ) there was a small playground, the fluffies saw a miniature housie, like their daddeh had, but a lot smaller, with a horizontal wall hanging and a falling wall, at first they didn’t understand what these where, but their new daddeh explained to them that they could play there.

completely south of the house plot there was a big grassed area, they walked surrounding a big housie, in which their daddeh lived, it was very big, with big trees and water throwing fwends that came out at the start of the bwight time, and at the start of the sweepie time, the ground there was meanie, there was lots of small rockies that hurt their hoofs, the man told them to walk over the grass, which had a lot of not-prettie nummies, however they needed to walk over the meanie rocks to the bottom right corner of the house plot
a couple meters up from the grass, there was a “parking lot” but in reality it was the house of a vroom-vroom box, but the poor vroom-vroom box house didn’t had any walls, only ceiling! but their hoofs hurt a little bit less there, the meanie rocks were colder there, the rest of the right side and top side was full of trees that had nummies, they saw the places on the left side, but noticed something in the middle, it was a big rockie heap, the man leaded them there, and they saw a big blue hole in the ground that had lots of wawas there, and a rockie that threw more wawas! they were terrified of moving wawas, but those looked beatiful, the man told them to never get in there alone, as the wawas could gib foweba sweepies to them.

the man then told the fluffies that they were free to play in the playground with the ball that was hidden somewhere there, and that they were free to use the small housie to play, while he took care of the chicken coop to let them sleep better.

the fluffies spent the rest of the day playing and enjoying their new toysies, Blueberry particularly loved the “swidie waww”

3 Likes

also, any tips on how to draw eyes? i really don’t like these

2 Likes

a lo mejor podrias guiarte usando de ejemplos otros dibujos de fluffies (también podrias hacerlos quizás un poco mas grande)

1 Like

sis, me base en algunos dibujos de aquĂ­ para orejas y hocico, aunque no considere eso para el resto del cuerpo, ty!

1 Like

Esos ojos te miran el alma y saben todos tus pecados

1 Like