OMG GUYS MR.BEAST HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!!!(REAL?!?!?!?!??!) (STORY IN TEXT BELOW!!!)(by Shoe)

Ah - … AH… AH- * Mr. Beast you no-talent, no charisma, no camera presence, boring ass mugging YouTube O-face, Axe body spray smelling, upper-middle-class whitebread probably named Trenten, spoiled rich kid getting richer, good for nothing, inexplicably famous douchenozzle, King of Poopoomountain, you know your friends don’t really like you or respect you, they just gib yu bestest wickie cweanies because eventually you’ll guy them a house or give them a car, as a rich person with many leeches you’ll never know who your real friends are, you’ll never know if a woman truly loves you or with whom you can make fantastic passionate love and be sure she is truly losing her monkey mind or earning her keep for her sugar daddy. I’ll bet you already golf with your dad, don’t you ? Hope you discover meth. *
choo !
sniff pardon me.

1 Like

Hahaha very creative.

I would like to purchase the, ahem… smarty. :wink:

1 Like

make it suffer for an eternity, habibi

i themks u

1 Like

1 Like

yes I will :sunglasses:

Ahh, saw a proper dell boy car in the asda car park last weekend!! Got a little over excited!!

1 Like

I thought this guy was over 40, turns out he’s like 23, how he looks so old?

1 Like

Money.