OMG GUYS MR.BEAST HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!!!(REAL?!?!?!?!??!) (STORY IN TEXT BELOW!!!)(by Shoe)

"So yea I know i am Mr.B(r)east and I have been in a Twitter drama lately because I cured a bunch of blind people. So i thought that adobting a thousand fluffies from the streets would give me some good-guys-points on the platform. Well it did not work so thats why i am here.
You see… those furby-ass creatures keep on fucking, shitting and pissing everywhere in my house and are demanding as fuck.
That’s where you come in. I heard that you guys basically live in the basement of your parents and draw comics about them getting abused and killed.

I will give each one of you a free tesla if you fulfill my request, dear {reader}…

If curing blind people got me into this, then making 1k fluffies blind will get me out of this. Yes. This must be the key to receive respect on twitter. Make them blind. All of 'em. Themks #pray "
-Mr Boobs

25 Likes

Please note that i am not giving each one of you a tesla… you can like… drive a tesla in your comics or some shit???

6 Likes

Okay but if I say pretty please will I get the Tesla…?

If you ask the real Mr Beast, then yes

1 Like

Don’t lie to us! I know you’re jimmy beast.

1 Like

My apartment is literally 2 rooms big :(((

2 Likes

Adopting that many fluffies seems like its own punishment.

2 Likes

Tesla? I prefer the old, diesel-smelling Wartburg.

4 Likes

Based

2 Likes

Dream bigger

4 Likes

@Shoe @Dark_Hugboxer @Mr_Owl

Eat shit, all of you, and bow before my supreme choice of vehicle… the Reliant Regal Supervan.

5 Likes

They call this car: the lady haver

1 Like

“It seems to be my lucky day…”

1 Like

Could we maybe get one Tesla and all take turns?

2 Likes

I thought it was going to be a situation where they bought a bunch of fluffies and its a live stream event of either he kills all the fluffies or is killed by said fluffies in a dome he cant escape until they’re all dead (or remaining fluffies are let out of if they win).

Also thought mr beast was fake at first when I saw the long squiggle arm leading into the crow of fluffies. (ie - a shape shifter stretching a part of their body and making a stand in)

Oooh look at you with ROOMS in your flat, moneybags!!

3 Likes

Ah. So, tesla adoption.
Have to draw a tesla first though, to get the juices flowing

1 Like

How about turning them into a paste, flavor them, put it in tubes, or cans, and feed em to the Needy/Homeless/kids in africa…

3 Likes

D:

No eating in the communal Tesla!

2 Likes