On a winter day, you go outside, look down, and see this. What do you do? (by Newb_ronswek)

ldstwdyd

17 Likes

I’m slightly spider-phobic so I’m very tempted to “nope” on this fluff.

4 Likes

ew, purple

5 Likes

Laugh and leave it be, nature will run its course shortly.

And I love this pic! Really encapsulates the duality of fluffy naivety and stupidity. Thing looks so hopeful, but odds are the best it can hope for is a kick the head :joy:

4 Likes

Spiders bad! Get hot wawa and sorry hoofsies! :unamused:

2 Likes

Drop kick it like a football.

2 Likes

Rescue the spiders and run

3 Likes

1 Like

Flick off the spiders and drop off the fluffy at a shelter like a reasonable, level-headed person.

2 Likes

“and you get… A boot to the head”

1 Like

Im terrified of spiders so that fluffy is beyond dead sadly

1 Like

OMG! :scream: *Sprayyyyyyy

1 Like

“And another boot for her wimpy special friend hank!”

1 Like

With a slight touch of my finger, everything that was fouling up the foal slowly, and painfully erupted from the body. Taking a half day to rid the body of fouled up mess, the foal spends the rest of the day sleeping next to Kippy. Horton my new foal has been cleansed from many parasites, bot fly larvae and a heavy infestation of fleas. Happy to be free from the mess known to him, Horton opens up about his life as a natural feral: born from a pair of bratty runaways, and always having to forage for the weak herd, he got himself into many places filled with the foulest infestation of things. After the last time, he was going to leave the herd. From word on the feral community, Appy Pwace always a great day and a half journey to be free from the feral life, but many vroom vroom munsahs prevented any brave feral to reach out to my Farm normally. But, luck has been on Hortons side, as the local highway was being repaved just down the ways, at night time, anyone brave enough, could walk over and be able to get my help and it’s only a half day journey.

1 Like

Since I’m slightly arachnaphobic I would jump back and let out a very manly screech that would reach notes so high only dogs would pick it up and go nuts half a continent away.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Scream. Check to see if it is alive and hope to god it doesn’t have a swarm super power.

Irradiate the spiders and see what happens when they bite the fluffy.

Depends of how I’m grated. Those it smell like 5 days old cadaver covers in shit or does it smell just bad.
Does it demand for a Home and food or does it ask polite for help because spider owies and tummy hurties.

If it is one of the first I say wayd there boil a pot of water and gife it him straight to the face. Is it the second two I promise to help gife him some food take care of its owies even clean it and bring him to a shelter we’re the Fluffys get treated hard but fair.

kill it :v

2 Likes

You sem to be extra kill frenzy today?