On the matter of pet size: Somethingcheeky

I’m wondering how big the majority of people think fluffies are depending on there headcannon.

Fluffy sizes
  • Palm of your hand
  • Rabbit
  • Cat
  • Small dog
  • Regular dog
  • Not listed (comment if so)

0 voters

6 Likes

A chibi robo amibo

3 Likes

I like them fun sized :smiley:

1 Like

In my headcanon they’re like a big rabbit or smaller cat (those with short legs)

3 Likes

Weiner dog size because stubbie legs

1 Like

I’d rate that they would be in between a cat and a jackrabbit (roughly small dog)

3 Likes

I usually think about the size of a corgi but that’s including fluff so they’d actually be a bit smaller than that shaved.

4 Likes

define regular vs small dog. Pomeranians (which I’ve used as size reference) are decidedly small dogs, but where is the line? Are Shelties normal sized at 20 lbs, Corgis at 30? I usually place Border collies (35-60lbs and entirely too big for a normal fluffy to be) as firmly in the normal dog range, but I’ve had german shepard and lab people call mine a small dog and non- dog people call him big.

2 Likes

Corgi is small, regular is a field golden

@Shadowfox

2 Likes

So you still put my 50 lb border collie on the small side of medium. Good to know.

1 Like

I generally headcanon them to be about the size of a rabbit, housecat or small dog. In very rare cases they can be as big as a pig, chicken or sheep or they can be as small as a teacup, guinea pig or toy chihuahua. Fluffy foals are typically as big as newborn puppies or kittens at birth.

2 Likes

Theres some chonkers as far as dogs, a great Dane is what I would call a big dog and if were talking about fluffies the size of a Tibetan mastiff then that would just be insane.
@Shadowfox

1 Like

Hey, I said even Border Collies were too big for fluffies- (unless they’re the OG Bowser or Simmer).
Most of my fluffies are Pom sized puff balls, 5 to 12 lbs. The demonfluffs generally are Sheltie sized, 12 to 22 lbs. Except for Aurora, who is the size of a small Corgi and nearly 30lbs.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to accuse you of anything, I’m sorry.

1 Like

With a few exceptions, under small dog size. Micros are about palm sized. Size of frame depends on breed.

2 Likes

it’s fine, i was just agreeing. even a Fluffalo mastiff sized is crazy

1 Like

I’d say approximately the size of a Shi Tzu or Terrier

1 Like